Thank you

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to everyone who came out to the swap today. I could certainly call it a success. Being the first swap in years I was not expecting to turn a profit, but at the end of the day the club made a small profit. The local and regional hobbyists profited by having some great prices in an awesome selection or coral. All of the vendors were happy and asking about comming back next year. We had between 350 - 400 people come out today despite it being the first really nice day of spring and the same weekend as RAP. Thanks to @hybridazn for arranging to have @revhtree and @mdbannister send us R2R swag to hand out @Bulk Reef Supply for sending us a dosing kit @MarineDepot for sending us gift certificates @Reef Nutrition for sending a whole bunch of thier amazing product lines Aqua world PSC for tons of gift cards Elmers for the donation @kevinl for closing The Reef Gallery so that his employees and himself could work the swap for the betterment of the local reefing community Deep Water Aquatuc Creations for the Groot and all of the vendors for thier donations to our raffle and to our army of volunteers who pooled together to make this a success! A special thanks to @Pola0502ds for talking us into.moving forward with it and the give away!!!

Mr.Asbury

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was a ton of good stuff to choose from! I wasn't able to stay very long at all due to a prior commitment but was able to get a few great additions to my tank. Already looking forward to next years swap =). Thank you to everyone at the club who volunteered/took a role in making it a possibility!

Shufflepig

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to everyone who came out to the swap today. I could certainly call it a success. Being the first swap in years I was not expecting to turn a profit, but at the end of the day the club made a small profit. The local and regional hobbyists profited by having some great prices in an awesome selection or coral. All of the vendors were happy and asking about comming back next year. We had between 350 - 400 people come out today despite it being the first really nice day of spring and the same weekend as RAP. Thanks to @hybridazn for arranging to have @revhtree and @mdbannister send us R2R swag to hand out @Bulk Reef Supply for sending us a dosing kit @MarineDepot for sending us gift certificates @Reef Nutrition for sending a whole bunch of thier amazing product lines Aqua world PSC for tons of gift cards Elmers for the donation @kevinl for closing The Reef Gallery so that his employees and himself could work the swap for the betterment of the local reefing community Deep Water Aquatuc Creations for the Groot and all of the vendors for thier donations to our raffle and to our army of volunteers who pooled together to make this a success! A special thanks to @Pola0502ds for talking us into.moving forward with it and the give away!!!
What a great day!!! Awesome vendors with some really nice stuff at reasonable prices. What more could you want. I would definitely consider it a huge success. Congrats on a great swap!!!

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to thank the volunteers that came out and made the swap possible- without them - this could not have happened. Some of the volunteers were not even hobbyists (spouses, teenagers, adult kids of hobbyists, etc.). I hope everyone had a good time. One of the biggest successes of the swap was the club gained several new members. The event also provided an opportunity to increase community awareness of our hobby thru the TV spot ( thank you to Grant from Wild World of Animals) and the possible upcoming article in the Washington county newspaper.

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think everyone did a fantastic job and next year will be even better! I seemed that everyone had a great time and the vendors certainly seemed happy.

Shamus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The swap was Awesome. Good job to the 3rmas volunteers and others that helped put this show together. Great vendors and raffles. I liked that it was open and not too crowded. All vendors had nice corals for good prices. Hope to see another one next year

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 67 34.4%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back