Thanks again Geo's Reef!

Discussion in 'Geo's Reef' started by hybridazn, Mar 4, 2018.

1. hybridazn

hybridazn Acro killer..... Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter Photo of the Month Award R2R Excellence Award 3RMAS Member Partner Member 2019 R2R Secret Santa Reef Tank 365 Showcase Editor Build Thread Contributor

So it's home :)

@geo did a great job of repairing the valve for me. He added 2 fittings to the plumbing so if this were to ever happen again I can swap in a new valve lickity split.

And here it is with all the trimmings

Currently leak testing it before I hook it back up. My tank has missed the skimmer lol

Thanks again @geo ! This is why when it comes to equipment such as this I go with Geo's Reef, he was willing to go to his shop on a Saturday for drop off and pick up for me since my work schedule doesn't allow me to make it out during normal business hours. It's hard to find customer service like this.

GoVols, geo, Anirban and 2 others like this.

2. Water Dog

Water Dog Valuable Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor

Very nice... Serdar is the man! :D Last year I sent him my old school CaRx lid for some modifications. To help me save on return shipping costs, he bought the parts down to MACNA - NOLA so I could grab it from him at the show. Very accommodating and his quality & craftsmanship is second to none.

GoVols and geo like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted