Thanks Holly and Cultivated Reef!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ReefRy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first online coral order (ever) arrived from Cultivated Reef today and I am absolutely blown away!
Holly is amazing and a complete pleasure to deal with. The corals were expertly packaged, the selection great, but the freebies..my order was a little over $200 and I received a similar amount in free corals!
I can not recommend Cultivated Reef highly enough, really. Once the corals have opened up I'll update with some pics. In the meantime, thanks again to all the fine guys and gals at CR!

Adam_C

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With so many online vendors, it's nice to hear feedback. I've been checking out their site and they have some nice stuff and pretty good prices. I might have to place an order in the future! Congrats on the corals ReefRy!

Cultivated Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My first online coral order (ever) arrived from Cultivated Reef today and I am absolutely blown away!
Holly is amazing and a complete pleasure to deal with. The corals were expertly packaged, the selection great, but the freebies..my order was a little over $200 and I received a similar amount in free corals!
I can not recommend Cultivated Reef highly enough, really. Once the corals have opened up I'll update with some pics. In the meantime, thanks again to all the fine guys and gals at CR!

Thank you very much ReefRy for your thoughtful post! :)

B40REEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been ordering from Holly for a year now and absolutely love buying from cultivatedreef, never disappointed and always pest free. Got a order yesterday and an hour after putting on my frag rack they were full of polyp extension and colored up. Seriously great place to get corals from.

mdiem

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had exactly the same experience. Their customer service is excellent, but the main draw is the quality of their corals and livestock. I've done three orders with Cultivated Reef so far, and in every case the frags I received were incredibly healthy and made the transfer to my tank without visible stress. I'd also recommend their rock flower anemones--easily twice the size of any others I've seen for sale, and really vivid colors.

Packaging is excellent, shipping is cheap. Easily my favorite online vendor. Here's a Duncan and Green Rock Flower anemone that I got with my most recent order.

IMG_0809.jpg

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had exactly the same experience. Their customer service is excellent, but the main draw is the quality of their corals and livestock. I've done three orders with Cultivated Reef so far, and in every case the frags I received were incredibly healthy and made the transfer to my tank without visible stress. I'd also recommend their rock flower anemones--easily twice the size of any others I've seen for sale, and really vivid colors.

Packaging is excellent, shipping is cheap. Easily my favorite online vendor. Here's a Duncan and Green Rock Flower anemone that I got with my most recent order.

IMG_0809.jpg

Welcome to R2R! Looks nice

secret_reefer337

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had two orders done from @Cultivated Reef and it is always a pleasure doing business with them. On my first order one of the frags arrived detached and I contacted them, Holly was very helpful. After few weeks the coral died and Holly offer to replace it. Fast forward to more than a month, I placed another order and Holly sent the replacement. In a few months I might place another order.

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a Walt Disney Jr, Oregon Tort and a Myagi. All are doing well and they are on my shortlist of great coral vendors. They are not high volume nub dealers with great photography like we see so often.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 28 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • None.

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.7%
Back