Thanks Julie and MD for making it right!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Perry

Follow me on IG- perrys_reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi Julie and MD,
I want to thank you guys for recognizing my recent frustration with my order. I had issues with a dead bulb, not MD's fault, breached bag of DI resin, busted bucket of salt, and torn box of other supplies open at delivery. Most issues likely carrier's fault. However, this order had multiple isses, mainly DI resin breached, leaving a mess to deal with, and about a pound and a half lost. They replaced both defective bulb, and replacement DI resin. Customer service is exactly why I will continue ordering in the future. Thanks for taking a frustrated customer and satisfying them, and restoring confidence. In the day of complaining, I feel it is equally important to recognize the positive.
Regards,

Chaos_coordinator

View Badges
Reaction score
Hi Julie and MD,
I want to thank you guys for recognizing my recent frustration with my order. I had issues with a dead bulb, not MD's fault, breached bag of DI resin, busted bucket of salt, and torn box of other supplies open at delivery. Most issues likely carrier's fault. However, this order had multiple isses, mainly DI resin breached, leaving a mess to deal with, and about a pound and a half lost. They replaced both defective bulb, and replacement DI resin. Customer service is exactly why I will continue ordering in the future. Thanks for taking a frustrated customer and satisfying them, and restoring confidence. In the day of complaining, I feel it is equally important to recognize the positive.
Regards,
Hello Perry,
Thank you for the kind post .
I'm happy you called in so I could help you!
If you ever need help or have any concerns please feel free to call in .
You can ask for me anytime ,or we have a awesome customer service team that
would be more then happy to help as well.
Have a wonderful weekend !
Thankyou for making my Friday!
-Jolie

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 146 61.1%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 66 27.6%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 84 35.1%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 42 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 65 27.2%
Back