Thanks MarineDepot for the nice CS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

excell007

View Badges
Reaction score
I am using RO buddie for the past 6 months, have changed DI and now it's time to change pre-filters. Instead of doing this I decided to get a new one with the standard 2.5x10 cannisters. I chose the 4 stage Kleanwater. When it arrived I transfered TDS meter, pressure guage and smart buddie, flush pre-filters and membrane. Measured production rate and it's close to 5gph but rejection rate is only 92%, even after producing more than 20g of water it never got better than 92%. Of course the DI pulls it down to 0 but at this rate it will eat the DI fast. I swapped the membrane from the RO buddie and rejection rate of this one greater than 98%.
I emailed MD CS, actually just replied to the shipping notification email, Felicia replied and gave me some pointers to see if the rejection rate will improve. When it did not improve I replied back to tell her yesterday close to 5PM. This morning I received a shipping notification for an RO membrane, with expedited shipping.

Bryan68

View Badges
Reaction score
Marine Depot went above and beyond for me also concerning an issue with a Sicce pump. They have fantastic customer service!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 37 34.6%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 29 27.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back