Thanksgiving Thread!! Let's share who and what we're thankful for!!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i could ramble like a schoolgirl :rolleyes:
i am thankful for everyday,and everyone:)

and of course R2R,has helped me keep my saninty :oops:over last 10 mo. well atleast some of it..luv ya'all:)

leighla wolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for the help, kindness, and guidance I have received on this forum.

I am thankful to wake up every morning on the right side of the ground with my partner and dogs while I enjoy my tank.

Shout out to the all R2R members. We may never meet, but the kindness and positivity that is a staple to this forum helps me make it through the day and look forward to what will come tomorrow. <3

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This site and everyone that makes it what it is!

Family, loved ones and the ability to do it each day ;)
giphy.gif

SHNICI

Well-Known Member and Coral Cabin owner
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for each and every one of our amazing community members and for the family we have here at R2R!
- I'm thankful you done this to happen ages ago @revhtree , if wasn't you (or people who done it with you, that moment now will be completely different I know, so Thank you REV, and thank you R2R Community !!!!

- I'm thankful I'm still alive and can wake up after 3-4 hours (only) sleeping and still have enough power to help the people with my services (computer and micro/macro electric repairs), which actually deliver me happiness and make me doing it and wake up with smile most of the days.

- I'm thankful for the hobby (which keep me awake every single late night, which is better for my life understanding " when I die will have the entire time to sleep and get rest, so now 3-4h per 24 are enough and not wasted time in doing nothing"

- I'm thankful to many people here in the R2R community (will say some of them, some don't member the name, please excuse me, but have a problem with remembering names): @revhtree , @Daniel@R2R , @vetteguy53081 , @KJ , @Crabs McJones , @sfin52 , @JGT , @fishguy242 almost every one who is supporter and partner member (with all this people REV and the team can keep going much better every single year).

- I'm thankful I can be part of this family and to enjoy it (if wasn't the R2R forum,wasn't anything there to make me to step in it, R2R give me such a power to decide and to jump in)

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO READ THIS, FEEL SELF BLESSED YOU ARE ALIVE, YOU ARE GETTING LOVE (one way or another), YOU ARE THANKFUL AND HAPPY AT LEAST BY YOUR OWN (some are that way happy only)

kind regards, wish you all best

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thankful for God and his MANY blessings in my life
Thankful for my reefer friends @ReeferBlaine, @LRT, @MERKEY, @Mrmiles, @fishguy242, @Kyle Sproul, @Peace River for their advice and constant coral enablement.
Thankful for this community and the endless amounts of joy it brings!

Thankful for a good group of leaders and mods we have here on R2R... you keep this place rocking!!!

giphy.gif

Reef Box

Shoulder Deep in Saltwater.......Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful to be working during a time when not so many people are as fortunate. I am thankful of my partners who keep me safe while we are reminded daily of the dangers of our job. I am thankful for my amazing wife who puts up with all my shenanigans (even though sometimes I know she is just pretending to put up with me). I'm thankful for my kids and the grandkids. Overall I have a pretty amazing life. I had to work hard for all of it but I'm still thankful for the opportunities both for success and for failures.

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh gosh there’s so much! I am thankful for:

An old friend who gave us the opportunity to work. Without which, I wouldn’t be able to afford anything for my reef. He has helped us to get a little out of debt.

Everyone here, who’s been amazing and offers shoulders to cry in, support and fantastic advice.

My lawyer for finally settling on my case from five years ago. We didn’t get much but it also helped us pay off some bills.

My family for dealing with my crazy needs for my fish tanks.

Understanding from everyone that I do have health issues causing my hands to not function sometimes, making it difficult to paint.

And above all else, God for blessing us with all we have, and helping guide us through this train wreck of a year. Helping me to overcome daily struggles where my mind wanders into places it shouldn’t. Keeping my anxiety and depression under control.

TN_Huskymama

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am very thankful for the health of my family, the strength God gives me daily to deal with my struggles and my family”s struggles,
And I am very thankful for this community! There are so many friendly and positive people! Given the negativity on social media this year, I find myself on R2R so much more just based on the shared knowledge of the group and the positive vibes from the group members.
So thank you all for being here and a part of this group!!

cshouston

Hoopy Frood
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m thankful for this great community!

I’m thankful for each new day of my life.

I’m thankful for the scientists who spend their lives working to protect the oceans. I’m thankful for their hard work in searching for ways to combat climate change, and to counter the existential risk it poses to coral reefs and to humankind itself.

I’m thankful for the healthcare workers who are working their butts off on the frontlines of the health crisis we are trying to overcome.

I’m thankful for those who choose to wear a mask in public because they care enough about the risk to themselves and everyone around them.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful.....
for my wife
for our health
for still having a job
for my parents still being around
for my two kids and their significant others
for my three bonus kids and their significant others
for my four grandkids
for my two fur babies
for the usual suspects in the Good Morning page

Rubymoon286

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for my chosen family this year. This year has been a hard one, I'm disabled, high risk, and on travel restrictions with work (I work in epidemiology and disease research.) I have basically not left the house except to go work in the lab or go to doctor's appointments since March, and it's been hard. The people I've chosen to be family all put their heads together to surprise me, and have decided to tighten their quarantines for the next two months so that they can come down to visit me for the holidays, and my birthday on Christmas. I feel so loved and wanted by them.

StormyVT

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for my family, and friends. A big thank you to essential workers, first responders, and many in the medical field in this crazy year. A special thank you goes to our veterans and military.

EagleEye121

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m thankful for:
- All of my family, friends, and loved ones
- The ability to see, taste, hear, walk, etc
- Being able to experience all emotions... happiness, sadness, frustration, etc
- The opportunity to work for a company which allows me to provide for my family and freedom to enjoy my hobbies
- The entire R2R community for giving me endless knowledge and camaraderie

design.maddie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for:
  • Ability to look up to the stars and understand
  • Ability to look into a microscope and understand
  • Ability to see my kids going through rough times in school and understand
  • For the VA pulling me out from homelessness

flyfisher2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am very thankful for my family and for Reef2Reef. I've been through rough times beginning with the loss of Corygirl in 2013 and Reef2reef helped me through it. Now with the virus I'm home and it's my go to! Thank you all and continue to be blessed and a blessing to others!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back