Thanksgiving Thread!! Let's share who and what we're thankful for!!

takitaj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for:

- My fiance' (21+ years!)
- My family
- This community
- Blessings that allow me to enjoy my many hobbies (and my fiance's support of them, god bless her!)
- The moments of less pain, however short and far between
- Turkey legs!! ;Drool
- Just life in general, even the rough times - they make all the good times better

I live in another state than my family. Usually we all gather here for most of the holidays (our house has much more room) but as most of you, we haven't been able to gather this year. My fiance's family all lives close by (same street & one street over) so we have that but I really miss mine, especially my parents & they aren't getting any younger!

afboundguy

acanaholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm most tankful for my wife, who has for some stupid reason given me permission to look at upgrading my tank (not asking questions just getting quotes for the tank)

Besides that I'm tankful for my 4 legged furbabies who always seem to get in the way and offer tons of help when I'm working on the tank :rolleyes:

20200110_133843_HDR.jpg
20200111_140156.jpg

Susan Edwards

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
husband, kids and my newest grandson
R2R and its super dedicated and helpful members and staff
my health and my hubbies
my 6 cats and 2 dogs
20200716_184912_resized.jpg

Luna
20201013_191153.jpg

Rupert
20201025_224035_resized.jpg

JJ and Murphy
20201026_220520_resized.jpg

Abby, Murphy, JJ
20201028_004040_resized.jpg

Koko, Toby, Molly and very little room for me!

Drew_E36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m most thankful for the family I have gained this past year after loosing the family I thought was everything to me god has blessed me with a real one and I am greatfull for that

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Marine Life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bigstock-Happy-Thanksgiving-Day-Typogra-390985313.jpg

It's Thanksgiving month, and so (especially with the difficult year that 2020 has been), I think it's a great time to share what we're thankful for! Typically when I start a thread like this, I focus on this community and the hobby, but this year, let's just make it open-ended. You can feel free to share about what you're thankful for in the hobby and even tag people you're grateful to, but you could also name other things outside the hobby that have kept you thinking positive thoughts and have kept you going.

So, let's get started!

Share what/who/anything you're grateful for!

bigstock-Thanksgiving-Typography-Give--389270320.jpg
I'm thankful for my family that supports me and my love for the hobby
And BulkReefSupply for their countless work, and all of the information they have provided us.

Reefer Reboot

F.V.P.!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After family and loved ones, I am thankful for the ocean and residing near it. Without it we wouldn't have this hobby, R2R, or my lifelong playground.

Textech

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thankful for a new addition to our family, and the old members too :). Had our second son on 27 October. Also thankful I haven't crashed my tank...yet

nano_ryan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bigstock-Happy-Thanksgiving-Day-Typogra-390985313.jpg

It's Thanksgiving month, and so (especially with the difficult year that 2020 has been), I think it's a great time to share what we're thankful for! Typically when I start a thread like this, I focus on this community and the hobby, but this year, let's just make it open-ended. You can feel free to share about what you're thankful for in the hobby and even tag people you're grateful to, but you could also name other things outside the hobby that have kept you thinking positive thoughts and have kept you going.

So, let's get started!

Share what/who/anything you're grateful for!

bigstock-Thanksgiving-Typography-Give--389270320.jpg
Im extremely thankful for my father, and how he pays for me to do this expensive hobby. He does it aswell, but no way I could do it without him. Thanks Dad!

Joem820

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for many things, first and foremost is that the nightmare year of 2020 is almost over. Second, my family and I have remained healthy and relatively happy (which considering everything that has gone on is a major win in my book). I also am super thankful for the people that have made this community the helpful and supportive group of people that it is, because my reefing journey wouldn't have been nearly as successful as it has been without everyone here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back