Thanksgiving Thread!! Let's share who and what we're thankful for!!

yan2pr

I grow GHA better than anything else
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im thankful for many many things, health, family, ability to afford this hobby sometimes. Sometimes i forget to be greatfull for the small things in life, thank you guys for this awesome community now i dont have to bother mu lfs with questions all the time.

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm most thankful for my wife who not only tolerates, but supports and is engaged in my reef-keeping disea.....err, hobby!

argiBK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Of course, thankful for my family and friends, for their health, especially everything this year has thrown at us. Also thankful for my health and job (survived 4 rounds of layoffs).

Thankful for my animal family, including my dog, Duncan and of course the reef! Everything above has literally kept me sane in the wake of shelter-in-place and the groundhog day I've experienced since March.

Duncan.jpeg

I feel especially fortunate to have gotten more active on R2R after years of lurking. Was able to finally source healthy holy grails of my tank, Gigantea anemones exclusively through folks on here. As well as getting very comprehensive sound advice on almost everything I've asked. So, I'm essentially saying, I'm thankful for you all!

CelestialCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for getting into this hobby and accomplishing what I have, because I don’t think I would’ve been able to get through the stress and the craziness this year has been. When I’ve had to stay locked up at home this hobby has helped, if it weren’t for my tanks to ease my stress levels, I wouldn’t have handled this year as good as I have.

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m thankful for life. Reef2reef. My family. My job. My cats dogs and fish.
Thankful especially for my boyfriend who puts up with me and my cats dogs and fish. Lol

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two years ago I had tests done and the Doctor told me I had a slow growing cancer. HE wanted to operate but I decided to just monitor it. And pray. I had an MRI earlier this month and they didn't see anything. I'm still trying to figure out how this happened but I can assure you I am Thankful for this recent development.

flyfisher2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two years ago I had tests done and the Doctor told me I had a slow growing cancer. HE wanted to operate but I decided to just monitor it. And pray. I had an MRI earlier this month and they didn't see anything. I'm still trying to figure out how this happened but I can assure you I am Thankful for this recent development.
Praise God!
Thank Him for His Love and Mercy Everyday!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back