That first one...and then the addiction!

ChrisKSB

King of GHA Farmers
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had my tank running for just a hair under a year. KNOCK ON WOOD (i think i have the gha under control) KNOCK ON WOOD....

Put my very first coral in the tank yesterday...stared at it, watched it...I think it was ready to get a restraining order out on me!

I have my fish, my rocks...snails/crabs...Love it all! I already thought everything was beautiful and perfect! - and then when I added that coral, oof! I never realized just what I was missing.

OK, 32 gallon biocube / number of coral I want * 2 (savings account -100% + (retirement drained)) + homeEquity.... Lets just make this easier here:

shutterstock_376537891-_1_.jpg

== OK, so I need a much bigger tank : MUCH MUCH more coral, and a BIG new ring for my wife!

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had my tank running for just a hair under a year. KNOCK ON WOOD (i think i have the gha under control) KNOCK ON WOOD....

Put my very first coral in the tank yesterday...stared at it, watched it...I think it was ready to get a restraining order out on me!

I have my fish, my rocks...snails/crabs...Love it all! I already thought everything was beautiful and perfect! - and then when I added that coral, oof! I never realized just what I was missing.

OK, 32 gallon biocube / number of coral I want * 2 (savings account -100% + (retirement drained)) + homeEquity.... Lets just make this easier here:

shutterstock_376537891-_1_.jpg

== OK, so I need a much bigger tank : MUCH MUCH more coral, and a BIG new ring for my wife!
LMFAOOOOOOOOO ;Woot;Woot;Woot;Woot;Woot awesome thread lol hilarious man! Yes, after u drain all ur accounts and life savings, get some more corals!!! Well well worth it, and maybe one day, they’ll grow and you can sell them, then you can start a new retirement account lol!!!!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 108 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back