That moment of questioning...

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at my tank tonight and i noticed these little "Worms" crawling on my sand... Then I realized, they are all coming form the same place. I gotta dig see what critter is in my tank now, as I am kinda protective of it to be frank! :) I'm certainly no Paul B that's for sure, more of a Humbelfish kinda guy if you will...

Anyways, I got a good shots of what turned out to be a spaghetti worm. I wanted to put him under the microscope, but also wanted to keep him as part of my CUC so back in the tank he went. @KJ I am correct calling this a spaghetti worm?

Spegetti-Worm.jpg

Figured I would share my critter :D

OP
OP
Dierks

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I found this spaghetti worms Baby! No I am kidding but I did find this after a coral dip. It looks like a Spaghetti worm but I don't recall seeing a black dot at the end of the tail. (I assume its just his poo hole.) This guy was about 3/16" long and was dead by the time I had him under the scope but for knowledge I am I correct on this?

IMG_20191030_130055.jpg

IMG_20191030_130009.jpg

Thanks guys for your Knowledge on these mini Critters! i am trying to get better at them.

Last edited:

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back