The 30% OFF sale on AREEFCREATION.COM starts now!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
UNTIL NEXT TIME, THANKS EVERYONE FOR COMING OUT AND PLAYING WITH ME TODAY!!!

I HAD A LOT OF FUN AND I HOPE TO SEE Y'ALL AT THE NEXT ARC LIVE SALE!!!

BYE.gif

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again everyone. If you sent me an email during the sale it's buried in over 1000 emails since shopify sends me two emails for every sale. Please PM me here if you need to get ahold of me. I'll be unavailable until Sunday afternoon as I have Church in the morning.

Also, Local pickups start on Tuesday. If you come into the shop on Sunday(today) you will not be able to pick up your pieces. I apologize for any inconvenience.

We really appreciate every one of you so thank you for your participation. We plan to load more corals on the site on Monday night so if you didn't get a piece you really wanted send me a pm here and I'll do my best.

Thanks

RandyO

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my favorite things about this live sale is that I dont feel compelled to sit at my computer all day again today so I dont miss a killer deal or to maximize the value on my shipping. One day live sales should be the norm.

Thanks again ARC!

cshouston

Hoopy Frood
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GEEZ!!! Is this the alt account of @cshouston ?!!!

YOU GOT IT CORRECT WITH ONLY THREE LETTERS REVEALED!!!
Haha! Dang, I’m sorry I missed this yesterday. It has been on my calendar since the last one, but I was in Atlanta covering the SEC championship game. Next time, I’m coming for the games @CodyBot !!

Farfrumugen

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again everyone. If you sent me an email during the sale it's buried in over 1000 emails since shopify sends me two emails for every sale. Please PM me here if you need to get ahold of me. I'll be unavailable until Sunday afternoon as I have Church in the morning.

Also, Local pickups start on Tuesday. If you come into the shop on Sunday(today) you will not be able to pick up your pieces. I apologize for any inconvenience.

We really appreciate every one of you so thank you for your participation. We plan to load more corals on the site on Monday night so if you didn't get a piece you really wanted send me a pm here and I'll do my best.

Thanks

RandyO
Should we call ahead before coming in to pick up our orders?

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping starting tomorrow. Anyone that purchased the January 6th Delivery box will get shipped unless you get a message from us.
Check your emails. If you have any issues feel free to contact us here, my email, or by phone to the retail store 716-565-0700.

In the event that you have a coral arrive DOA, please follow our procedure outlined in the Terms on our website

https://areefcreation.com/terms-and-conditions.html

Thanks

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 80 38.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.5%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back