The 3rd Annual March Madness! | Up to 80% Off! | Get an additional 15% Off your entire order!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CoralsAnonymous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
REEF2REEF COLLAGE (1).png \

March Madness is here, and so are the unbeatable deals on Corals Anonymous! Get ready to dive into the savings with up to 80% off select items. But that's not all!

Spend $350 or more and enjoy a whopping 15% discount on your entire order. And as if that's not enough, you can also earn double points for every dollar you spend; what does that mean? Save more on future orders!

Whether you're an experienced aquarist or just starting out, don't miss out on the chance to upgrade your tank with our premium corals at unbeatable prices. Hurry, these deals won't last forever! Shop now at Corals Anonymous and experience the thrill of the March Madness Sale!

DM, call, or email us with any questions - Mahalo from your friends at Corals Anonymous!

OP
OP
CoralsAnonymous

CoralsAnonymous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
REEF2REEF COLLAGE (1).png

March Madness is here, and so are the unbeatable deals on Corals Anonymous!

Whether you're an experienced aquarist or just starting out, don't miss out on the chance to upgrade your tank with our premium corals at unbeatable prices. Hurry, these deals won't last forever! Shop now at Corals Anonymous and experience the thrill of the March Madness Sale!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back