The AMAZING ATO GIVEAWAY: co-sponsorsed by XP Aqua, Innovative Marine & Marine Depot

Status
Not open for further replies.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Marine Depot Amazing ATO Giveaway.jpg

Marine Depot is back with another amazing contest for REEF2REEF members! The AMAZING ATO GIVEAWAY is co-sponsorsed by XP Aqua and Innovative Marine!

1 lucky participant will be randomly selected October 1st to receive the NEW game-changing XP Aqua Sumpless ATO and the CLEVER HydroFill ATO ReservoirA $250 VALUE!

Keep your tank topped off in style with equipment you can trust! Your aquarium inhabitants will benefit from more stable water chemistry and filtration equipment that is running optimally.

It's super-duper easy to enter and YOU CAN ENTER UP TO 3 TIMES!

1. Subscribe to the Marine Depot Newsletter ENTRY #1
  2. Like XP Aqua on Facebook ENTRY #2
  3. Follow Innovative Marine on Instragram ENTRY #3

Be sure to make a post in this thread for each of the entries you've completed so we can keep track of them.

BONUS: Recommend an aquarium product from Marine Depot that you LOVE to other R2R members by pasting a link to it in this thread!

THE PRIZE: 1 lucky participant will be randomly selected October 1st to receive the NEW game-changing XP Aqua Sumpless ATO and the CLEVER HydroFill ATO Reservoir—A $250 VALUE!

XP-Aqua-Sumpless-ATO-Complete-Aquarium-Auto-Top-Off-System-for-Sumpless-Aquariums-99.jpg

Innovative-Marine-AUQA-Gadget-HydroFill-Ti-Auto-Top-Off-ATO-Reservoir-99.jpg

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through October 3rd, 2018. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on October 4th, 2018.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 2 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Special Thanks to @MarineDepot for putting this great contest together!

AcanSweeper

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry 1 subscribed to newsletter

KMench

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus: If I had to pick something to recommend, I would pick the AI Hydras. I have three of the 26's on my tank. It's also a great time (price) to buy them with the 10% off labor day sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back