The Amazing Roaring Reef Giveaway from MRReefs! Welcome to the 20's!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Copy of SANDOLLARS SM (1).png

The Amazing Roaring Reef Giveaway from MRReefs! Welcome to the 20's!
Happy New Year!! Welcome to the 20's!! We are excited to kick off 2020 with an absolutely awesome giveaway from MRReefs.com! These guys know how to celebrate, and they're going to hand one lucky reefer a high quality coral propagation set and a coral pack to give your reef a great start to the new year (Total Prize Value is $800)!

@MRReefs is a premier manufacturer and distributor of fine aquarium products, custom acrylic, coral propagation items as well as quarantined and healthy propagated coral and livestock. They take great pride in offering quarantined and healthy livestock, excellent quality custom acrylic products, and a great source for other great tank products like AIO tanks, sumps, lighting, and other great products (they're a distributor for Reef Octopus and Red Dragon / Royal Exclusive). With such amazing products and attention to excellent customer service, we're certain that MRReefs is a name that you will be glad to know!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Check out the
MRReefs website (www.mrreefs.com) and tell us (with a post in this thread) what your favorite thing about them is! This might be something about their business model, a product they carry, or something else.

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Subscribe to the MRReefs newsletter (you can find the textbox to sign up in the footer menu of their website).
Bonus 2: Tell us one product you would be excited to pick up from MRReefs.
Bonus 3:
Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 4: Follow MRReefs on Instagram
Bonus 5: Like MRReefs on Facebook
Bonus 6: Subscribe to the MRReefs YouTube Channel
Bonus 7: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive:
  • Propagation Set (Value $300)
    • Extra Large Magnetic Rack
    • Large Magnetic Rack
    • Coral Viewer
    • Large Acclimation Box
    • Frag Rack Combo
    • Frag Plug Pack
    • Frag Disk Pack
    • Ice Vault Cooler Bag
    • Tee Shirt
  • Coral Pack ($500 Value - Winners Choice)
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.png

5.jpg

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on February 3rd, 2020! (Last day to enter is February 2nd.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @MRReefs for this awesome contest!

Last edited:

MRReefs

#mrreefsny
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As some of you know - and now I hope a lot more of you do - I have been around Reef2Reef for a long time. I am passionate about the hobby and MR Reefs. I hope everyone enjoys taking part of this - and I want everyone to be a winner - so on top of the grand prize - just for being part of Reef2Reef - do not forget you get 20% off on my site. You can use this on Coral, Coral propagation - Frag Racks, Acclimation Boxes plugs etc and merchandise. You can not use it on MAP protected or custom items.

R2r Rewards.png

Have fun - post away - share with your friends and GOOD LUCK! I will be adding new items all month long and have some exciting new products coming out this spring!!

Last edited:

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back