The AquaSD $600 CORAL GRAB GIVEAWAY! 3 WINNERS!!

Encitownreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AquaSD Coral Grab Giveaway.jpg

THREE $200 WINNERS!!

WOW! It's definitely summer, and @AquaSD is bringing THE HEAT with this AWESOME DRAWING! Not 1, not 2, but 3 (yep... THREE) R2R members will WIN BIG with this $600 CORAL GRAB GIVEAWAY! Will you be one of the 3??? Only if you enter! So get started!!

HOW TO ENTER

There are multiple ways for you to enter to win! Be sure to make a post in this thread for each of the entries you've completed.
  • BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.
*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. A total of four (4) entries are possible so you would have four (4) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

THE PRIZE

You could win one of 3 (three) $200 Gift Cards to AquaSD!

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through August 26th, 2018. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on August 27th, 2018.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 2 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Special Thanks to @AquaSD for sponsoring this great contest!
1.gif
Followed and in full support of what Will does down there!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

• Other.

Back