The Aquatic Creations 2018 Big Raffle. Your Suggestions Please!

Discussion in 'Aquatic Creations' started by Myk, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Myk

Myk Aquatic Creations www.ReefDelivery.com Platinum Sponsor

Every year around this time we do a big raffle prize to add a little excitement during the cold and snowy months of the year. This is our first year as a R2R sponsor and we would like to include everyone as best we can in the raffle. We will work on the detail, but in the meantime I would love to hear your suggestions on what you would like to see as the raffle this year. Past prizes have been

• ECOTECH RADION (Back when it was just released!)
    • DB RIMLESS 54 EDGE TANK AND STAND
    • CARIBBEAN COLLECTION TRIP WITH DIVER TOM
    • RED SEA MAX NANO
    • ATI 8 BULB T5 FIXTURE WITH CHOICE OF TUBES
    • WEEKEND STAY AT LONG ISLAND AQUARIUM AND SHARK TANK DIVE
    • ECOTECH RADION G4 PRO
    Looking for your suggestions this year. We have freshwater and saltwater customers and try to do something that will be fun and useful for anyone no matter what aspect of the aquarium hobby you are interested in. For example when we did the G4 last year we didn't purchase it until we had a winner and set it up so that they could choose 1 XR30 or 2 XR15's and could choose the reef or freshwater version.

Thanks for looking and be on the lookout for this weeks WYSIWYG that should be out later today or tomorrow featuring coral from CREDABEL CORAL LABS and if you are local, the $5.00 frag rack is JAMMED FULL!

DLHDesign and Maritimer like this.
    Tags:

2. DLHDesign

DLHDesign Ex-Noob R2R Supporter Reef Squad Leader R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2018 Build Thread Contributor

Some model of ATO, perhaps?

3. Myk

That is a good suggestion. We could add that to something else bigger as part of a package like a sump system perhaps.

DLHDesign likes this.
  4. revhtree

revhtree Owner Administrator Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter Photo of the Month Award R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2018 Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor

Very nice!

Myk likes this.
  5. leahfiish

leahfiish Valuable Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor

The Radions are a great one. Or an apex can be used for freshwater, too.

Myk likes this.
  6. Myk

Thank you for the suggestions! I think that a controller would be a great idea and that is one that we haven't done yet. :)

leahfiish likes this.
  7. Myk

Is that it for suggestions? Y'all are gonna make me choose again? :)

I am kinda feeling like another trip might be in order, possibly one of our new sumps if we can get them into production in time or maybe another product that is not available yet that I have to check in on. :D

Otherwise, please let me know if you have suggestions. We want to make this a great first one as a member of the R2R community!