The Bay in 3 Days!

jwarren220

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's happening Frisco Reefers my name is John and I'm a reefaholic from Houston traveling to SF for a company trip for the first at the end of the month. It's a two part trip. I fly into OAK 8/31 and catch a Giants game then caravan out to my reps cabin in Junction City until Sunday 9/4. Then meeting the wife on the way back to the airport in SF/Oak to finish out the trip together until Wed when we fly back. So long story short I'd love to hear recommendations of what to do in about 3 days. We are certainly into the common touristy things like MBA, Lombard St, The Wharf, GG, Ctown, Wineries and such. Like the idea of renting a car as well as biking around the city. But also enjoy the off beaten path and the things one wouldn't normally hear about. We love it all!
Apologies for the long wind and thanks in advance for the look and any advice.
Cheers
John

CJBuckeyes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a few things to check out: Sutro Baths and Land's end trail, Cal academy of sciences (awesome reef displays), new renovated SFMOMA, Ferry building farmer's market, Clarion Alley and a mission burrito. Just a few ideas..

Back