The BIG REVEAL!! Whose Secret Santa were you?

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks but you give me more credit than I deserve as all I do is buy the design, load it in my machine and push the button. :)

Masterful button pushing skills :cool:
dee-dee-button.gif

Susan Edwards

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks but you give me more credit than I deserve as all I do is buy the design, load it in my machine and push the button. :)
as someone with a embroidery machine, a very old machine that uses floppy disks, there is a bit of work to it lol's. Of course, if you can load more than 1 color thread, that does help! Would love to see what you created. I did a couple things for last years SS

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
as someone with a embroidery machine, a very old machine that uses floppy disks, there is a bit of work to it lol's. Of course, if you can load more than 1 color thread, that does help! Would love to see what you created. I did a couple things for last years SS
20201218_205414.jpg

This is the hand towel that @MrsBugmaster made for me last years secret Santa.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Well, since this is the reveal thread, this year I made these coasters and a towel for my ss. I had to stalk him to fine out that he liked copper bands. Did not hear from him if he received the carbon and fish food I also sent. But did say thank you on Elfster for the ones I made. My machine does only one color at a time so I do have to change threads manually. And the coasters are a bit more involved to make.
1BF5A350-7D74-4C14-8C4F-EC58F03ECEB9.jpeg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi @ScottW - so glad you loved everything (and made your kids jealous (per your Elfster post))! I lurked around your older posts in addition to your info you provided in 2021 Secret Santa thread. I tried to brainstorm types of things I'd want for me - wrapped under my tree here, my fish are getting another upgraded power strip like the one you got because it is so convenient to just flick an individual pump or whatever's power instead of pull out a plug. Must admit that one was lucky as I couldn't find any build thread's info so I didn't know about your new tank going up, but I read enough of your older posts to get knowledge of your likes.

When your last minute snack of cookie dough went up, your box of gift wrapped boxes was still here waiting arrival of something so I went into North Pole action mode to find something that would survive shipping because around here that's only just before rare homemade cookies go into oven for baking... hoping those cookie dough bites were good too.

Warmly, Your Secret Santa Lisa

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back