The BIG REVEAL!! Whose Secret Santa were you?

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
I know some of you like to keep yourselves anonymous, and that's ok. However, in my humble opinion, the reveal is one of the fun parts of participating in Secret Santa!! So...a few of you have asked if I was going to start a thread for this...well...HERE IT IS!! If you've already revealed yourself in some other way (or if you plan to stay anonymous), that's totally fine, but if you've been looking for the spot to reveal, here ya go!! #R2RSecretSanta

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Hint:

Turtle Sneaking Out GIF by CuriosityStream

boacvh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
ok. Easy guessing. Dropping a few easy clues to SS recipient....
  • I had to read a lot. (I am someone who read the entire dino thread, and trust me, reading for SS was multiples of that :D)
  • At home my recipient clearly loves dogs. Here fish. And cats on elfster. LOL
  • And he can also read upside down...
Need more clues?

Susan Edwards

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Greg's thank you note: <<Thank you so much for the Hydros auto feeder and the GX12 connectors. It really made me smile! Merry Xmas. Again, thank you for the generous gifts!>>

I have to tell @Greg Gdowski that my hubby appreciated your DIY and ardurino wish list and will be checking that one website out. One thing on your wish list is something he may get! He's doing a set up for the water station--turn pumps on auto, start RO auto, shut off if any water on garage floor etc. He's debugging software now!

boacvh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
ok. Easy guessing. Dropping a few easy clues to SS recipient....
  • I had to read a lot. (I am someone who read the entire dino thread, and trust me, reading for SS was multiples of that :D)
  • At home my recipient clearly loves dogs. Here fish. And cats on elfster. LOL
  • And he can also read upside down...
Need more clues?
Ok. More clues? Let's make it easier then.
  • On elfster he is a man. Here he is a guy
  • He is very polite and says good afternoon Simon pretty much every day
Need more clues? :D

Greg Gdowski

View Badges
Reaction score
Greg's thank you note: <<Thank you so much for the Hydros auto feeder and the GX12 connectors. It really made me smile! Merry Xmas. Again, thank you for the generous gifts!>>

I have to tell @Greg Gdowski that my hubby appreciated your DIY and ardurino wish list and will be checking that one website out. One thing on your wish list is something he may get! He's doing a set up for the water station--turn pumps on auto, start RO auto, shut off if any water on garage floor etc. He's debugging software now!

Hi Susan, I really did appreciate those gifts. I've been developing several circuit boards that work with the hydros. They are all in the development phase. I put together a circuit board to replace a lot of the neptune equipment I have -- one includes an ATO. A lot of the sensors I posted on that wishlist are pretty easy to interface. Thank you again!

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Ok. More clues? Let's make it easier then.
  • On elfster he is a man. Here he is a guy
  • He is very polite and says good afternoon Simon pretty much every day
Need more clues? :D
Oh I got this one!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score

boacvh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you... :) we love it all...;)

i got bumped here ...:rolleyes:,and you gals knew...;);Blackeye:)
You are very welcome. Merry Xmas. I thoroughly enjoyed going through your thread. (I did, yes! Lol). Had to contain myself on giving to many likes and giving myself away as the new Secret Stalker :).

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
You are very welcome. Merry Xmas. I thoroughly enjoyed going through your thread. (I did, yes! Lol). Had to contain myself on giving to many likes and giving myself away as the new Secret Stalker :).
That is some serious reading...;Bookworm:oops:...:)

Back