The biggest and expansive Anemone tank i've seen

Aqua Splendor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefers,
It's rare I personally witness something that amazing, sorry for the footage, nothing was planned, this aquarium just blow my mind. It's totally different to see it in person then on a video. It's also a good example of Aquaculture, hope you appreciate the video.

The_Harris_co

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All that in 5 yrs wow!!

5yrs seems like no time but in this hobby it’s like a lifetime. I’ve only been in it a few months and it feels like years sometimes. I enjoy it but as a new hobbyist I get super paranoid about the tanks going south

andrewkw

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice, and super cool you live walking distance from a reef shop. I went to reef solution last year when I was in Montreal on vacation, very nice store! - I will admit that to me all rose bubble tips are nice and I don't see the 10x difference between a $50 one and a $500 one. I get it for everything else, but as you say they can change a bit of colour, plus you never know if it's going to keep it's bubbles ect.

tweeter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You did a great job on the video! So much color and very good info!! Those bubble tips are amazing!! Wish I had one, and you to!! Look forward to your next video. :)

OP
OP
Aqua Splendor

Aqua Splendor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice, and super cool you live walking distance from a reef shop. I went to reef solution last year when I was in Montreal on vacation, very nice store! - I will admit that to me all rose bubble tips are nice and I don't see the 10x difference between a $50 one and a $500 one. I get it for everything else, but as you say they can change a bit of colour, plus you never know if it's going to keep it's bubbles ect.
Ah, true reefer even on vacation still go see Reef store haha :D
Honestly, I thought the same about the difference between Rainbow and other, but... when you see it in person and you can compare it, it's super obvious!

Thank you all :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 31.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back