OP
Jack Mammon Bifrons

Jack Mammon Bifrons

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would the pond be in door? I’ve seem some one posted video not long ago, In door pond with sharks. I’m wondering if you are having similar idea?
Yes its indoor, but not intended for sharks. Like i say though im not 100% what im doing with it.
Im hoping itll help create a sort of transition into the rest of the room. That will be attached to a fare sized terrarium with a small pond section off a nice sized waterfall system. All real plants. Then the rest of the room more or less follows that style.

OP
OP
Jack Mammon Bifrons

Jack Mammon Bifrons

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
Its awsome to see that thier are people still holding on to see this!
The short answer is covid19...
Building came to a solid halt as soon as that came about. I could of started myself but got shingles badly in the first quarter. After i got over that i was back in the gym 2 weeks got a new bench pb then got covid its been a pretty gnaly year...
Its still happening though!!!
Some things have changed but the indoor saltwater pond hasn't. The large tank in the house has change (and no its not an inwall, though that would look cool). So the tank in the house is going to be smaller and thats about as much as i know right now untill things pick up again. I know the tank will be smaller because im hoping to move before i have kids (much larger house) and i dont want to need to destroy the tank to move it. If i move the tank will start over and will go back to being oversized. Also looking at a large terrarium next to the tank in the house so made space for that, i didnt want them to be right next to each other and look silly.
The indoor pond wouldn't be as hard to move (believe it or not) just needs good planning.
Hope your all well!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 124 59.0%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 75 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.5%
Back