The Black pearl/ Reef Savvy 240

choss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how long do you think it will take to cure? I dipped some ancient (20 year old) former live rock in the acid bath, then put in tub with RODI water and some GFO. It took a few weeks to get rid of the PO4.

OP
OP
Black Pearl

Black Pearl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was hoping no more than 2-4 weeks, the rock didn't look too bad, acid took quite a bit of nasties off, I expect a mild case of diatoms once exposed to the lights. If I get high po4 readings,I plan on dosing Lanthanum chloride to rid it of the phosphates while its still in the tub and introduce some bacteria along the way

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FTFY (use the "Media" toolbar button, the one that looks like film)

Sorry I couldn't fix your crappy iPhone 5 issue though. :D

Bronc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t these new fish understand that they are supposed to swim around for us and not be scared!!

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just @%$&% Awesome ,,, Reef Savy tank with a work of art stand ,, equipment room,, quarintine system for a very nice collection of fish,, frag pack after frag pack from Battle Corals & Fraghouse Corals ,,, awesome video's also,,, following along to watch these corals grow,,,

OP
OP
Black Pearl

Black Pearl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Appreciate the visit Guys. New Wrasse first day, he just woke up in the Twilight Zone, DO DO DO DO, LOL, we will give him a pass for now. I'm just pleased as punch that he is eating, Thanks Kenny at POTO for such a nice well conditioned fish

OP
OP
Black Pearl

Black Pearl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1126.JPG This blenny is always staring back at me. Do you think he is using this coral, trying to convey a spicific message to me

Back