• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

The camaro shows Feedback

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Top notch seller, buy with confidence! FedEx delays had my package arrive late but everything was packaged perfectly with cooling backs to deal with the Florida heat. Thanks again!
Thanks so much Ryan for the kind words! Enjoy that Gem!

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just received my package of high end Zoas and I have to say these are some of the healthiest corals I’ve received. Buy with confidence! Very responsive, great communication and an excellent collection to choose from. Already looking at my next pack to order!!
Thank you very much

OSUASCReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Great seller, don’t hesitate to buy from the Camaro Show. His communication was great throughout the process. He made sure the frags were healed and looking nice before shipping. The frags arrived well packaged, labeled, and looking good. Also threw in a really nice freebie!

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great seller, don’t hesitate to buy from the Camaro Show. His communication was great throughout the process. He made sure the frags were healed and looking nice before shipping. The frags arrived well packaged, labeled, and looking good. Also threw in a really nice freebie!
Thank you!

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just received my package of high end Zoas and I have to say these are some of the healthiest corals I’ve received. Buy with confidence! Very responsive, great communication and an excellent collection to choose from. Already looking at my next pack to order!!"

"A+ seller! Got a great pack with good sized healthy frags!"

"Picked up the BK Chem fruitloops. Awesome frag with insane polyp extension. Free frag to go along with it and both came in a zen frag cup with is a nice touch. Easy to deal with and even held it for over 3 weeks till it was safe enough to ship. Very pleased"

Wolters_88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This has been a terrible experience. He sent me a wild mushroom and is passing it off as a named berserker. I showed her multiple educated people in the hobby openly stating that it’s not a berserker and her own source even said it looks nothing like a berserker and she still won’t make it right. Run, don’t walk before buying from this seller.

9EDF7134-98E2-4BED-AB30-BF2704763AD8.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Camaro Show Coral prides itself on integrity, honesty, and expertise in the coral farming marketplace. Everyone else who has ever purchased from Camaro Show has been very pleased with their high end coral pieces and customer service, and ALL other reviews have been of the highest praise. The positivity of previous reviews speak for themselves, and all reviews are readily available on coral forums to be read by all. That said, Camaro Show implores to all that this buyer's review is unfounded, as the lineage of the mother was clearly identified and also authenticated by those of expertise. This buyer also saw a photograph of both the frag he purchased as well as the mother PRIOR to his purchase and happily made the purchase without hesitation. Could he possibly be suffering from buyers remorse of spending money on coral this close to the holidays; hence his reasoning for an unfounded review? Furthermore, this buyer never asked for a refund, nor does he even really know who he purchased from, as Camaro Show is a "he" not a "she". That speaks for itself on the expertise of this buyer. Camaro Show wishes a blessed, beautiful, and healthy holiday season to all. Peace, Love, and Save the Coral!

Just to clarify -- 2 larger BerserkerBounce Mushrooms were purchased from @DesertReefBoy (who also feels they are Berserkers and has no questions and was a pleasure to work with) in October. He purchased his from his friend who purchased it directly from Tidal Gardens. After Wolters_88 received his shipment and then asked about lineage, I sent him a picture of Reef boys mother (which to me looks to be correct) and a second photo of the shrooms when I received them after my initial purchase. I have told the above named buyer that Reefboy has his friend looking for his receipts of purchase confirmation; however Wolters_88 still chooses to attempt to dename me, despite my telling him that I have ZERO wild mushrooms. The only Mushrooms in The Camaro Show's collection are the high end Mythical Corals Bounce Electus- which was the exact one featured at RAP California in 2018, an OG Purple Monster and the Berseker Bounces. I state in all Sales Threads pictures are taken with an iphone 11 pro, the pictures he received are clear and of phone quality, as well being the same shroom of which he was sent photos in which the shroom looks identical. He CHOSE to place his order, which he stated arrived open and healthy. He chose to say my own source said it looks nothing like a berserker which is not true, I said my source said the pictures of when I first received them looked better and the mother looked right. Those of us with experience know that corals look different in all tanks, no two tanks are the same.Those who know me know how I run my conditions and have extremely healthy and beautiful corals. I feel placing a review like this before the shroom has even had a chance to settle in to his conditions is uncalled for. I have been extremely professional and well mannered during this entire situation. I politely told the buyer I am interested to see how the Berserker looks for him. The photo this Wolters_88 is "showing to his 'experts'" was taken right after shipping-hardly ideal time to take a photo on which one is going to base "his expert" opinion. Pictures are stated below. The Camaro Show appreciates your support. Thank you, and again, May all of your be blessed with health and happiness in 2022!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here’s the pictures;
First one is his exact frag he bought and the exact picture he received before purchasing it.
48657BE5-75FA-4752-B618-1C07840AA99F.jpeg

Second Picture :
EEF04839-2DF7-4E88-AF95-C916E35CE534.png

Third Picture:
ED7E0EB8-1E54-48C1-B5BD-A22A8B414D9F.png

Fourth picture: is Desertreefboys mother under white light
80B61B65-452D-4A9C-A5D6-0A70DF7EAA45.png

5th and 6th pictures: When I first Received them. Notice on the first picture it’s the same plug and rock as picture #8.
5FA86FC9-6D3E-471F-A8CF-BA36F7213C1C.jpeg
04BC6C36-97FA-4B61-9D93-9F7A21DFF764.jpeg

7th picture: the other frag i had for sale and I offered him so he had multiple frags to view before making his decision.
F42E45EF-F61A-4C59-ABC6-4EBF48D72E61.jpeg

Picture #8: taken yesterday untouched that is splitting naturally.
3858C864-27F1-432C-B2FF-26028D187428.png

More pictures
462E098B-8D0C-4026-871C-4FBDDFFB93D5.png
958C1DB2-9673-4A66-975B-71DDCB004D8E.png
2B07D969-6F8E-48DB-B462-DCA019E19025.png

@DesertReefBoy is a great guy with a great collection of High end corals as well with beautiful and Healthy Berserker Bounces.

Last edited:

Wolters_88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tidal gardens mushroom is on the left and the one sent to me is on the right. Like I said… run

Attachments

• 58F7F70E-5E55-4FFB-8185-AE23EEE891BF.jpeg
    58F7F70E-5E55-4FFB-8185-AE23EEE891BF.jpeg
    771.7 KB · Views: 105

Wolters_88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny, you forgot to post this one. You told me to just take it because you are a thief. Passing off wild mushrooms for berserkers.

F5181BD7-4DD5-4F6A-8FFA-853CC69F271E.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Funny, you forgot to post this one. You told me to just take it because you are a thief. Passing off wild mushrooms for berserkers.
Funny because it’s posted in quotes on picture #2.
80D6403E-3C04-49B8-A1A8-FB5D4FA26917.png

You are trying to compare a professional dlsr picture to an iPhone picture. The picture you took of it as soon as you got that you've been showing everyone is hardly a professional picture by any means as well since you want to say my picture was terrible. You are comparing an actinic picture pro picture to which looks like daylight under your lighting.

Last edited:

Wolters_88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny because it’s posted in quotes on picture #2.

You are trying to compare a professional dlsr picture to an iPhone picture.
I’m comparing the colors which are completely different. You know like the terrible picture you sent me under blues then said it’s wysiwyg because it’s obviously not a berserker.

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m comparing the colors which are completely different. You know like the terrible picture you sent me under blues then said it’s wysiwyg because it’s obviously not a berserker.
You need proof of lineage on your SBB torch and freebie zoas? If so I got it. That’s the only picture you have taken, your trying to compare a fresh shipped mushroom. Wysiwyg is wysiwyg you can see the orange bubbles and the greyish center. Every coral looks different, most people do not run their radions very white at 100% and all pumps at 100% like me. I’ve had 1000s of sales and always satisfied my customer, you have not even told me or asked me what you want me to do to correct the situation. If you want me to work with you I will, but I will not work with someone who is trying to trash and badmouth my reputation. Let me know if you decide to change your road and want to work together. I look forward to hopefully working with you.

Wolters_88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need proof of lineage on your SBB torch and freebie zoas? If so I got it. That’s the only picture you have taken, your trying to compare a fresh shipped mushroom. Wysiwyg is wysiwyg you can see the orange bubbles and the greyish center. Every coral looks different, most people do not run their radions very white at 100% and all pumps at 100% like me. I’ve had 1000s of sales and always satisfied my customer, you have not even told me or asked me what you want me to do to correct the situation. If you want me to work with you I will, but I will not work with someone who is trying to trash and badmouth my reputation. Let me know if you decide to change your road and want to work together. I look forward to hopefully working with you.
When I mentioned you making it right you told me to F off and it was wysiwyg. I told you multiple times I was trying to be nice but you wouldn’t even acknowledge it.

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When I mentioned you making it right you told me to F off and it was wysiwyg. I told you multiple times I was trying to be nice but you wouldn’t even acknowledge it.
I never once said to F off now your throwing words in my mouth. You never mentioned making it right or doing anything other then calling it fake and me trash and a wild mushroom because few guys on fb said it’s not a berserker who have only seen the frag or the mother under white light and one smaller vendor who you think knows it all said it looked wild. I did say it was wysiwyg because it was and you saw it before you bought it. It would be a different story if you bought it sight unseen. You said you were trying to be nice but I would not consider it nice. Like I said if you want to work together I will, but I will not work with someone calling me a fake and trash and trying to banish my excellent reputation.

Last edited:

Wolters_88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never once said to F off now your throwing words in my mouth. You never mentioned making it right or doing anything other then calling it fake and me trash and a wild mushroom because few guys on fb said it’s not a berserker who have only seen the frag or the mother under white light and one smaller vendor who you think knows it all said it looked wild. I did say it was wysiwyg because it was and you saw it before you bought it. It would be a different story if you bought it sight unseen. You said you were trying to be nice but I would not consider it nice. Like I said if you want to work together I will, but I will not work with someone calling me a fake and trash and trying to banish my excellent reputation.
I would rather take the hit then another person be scammed. You continue to try and act like this is a berserker. It’s about as obvious as it can get that it’s not. You sent me a fuzzy, grainy picture and I just took your word for it because you had sold to other people. That was my mistake and I’m making sure others don’t do the same thing. I’m done with this conversation unless you want to make it right and refund me. Otherwise, bye.

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would rather take the hit then another person be scammed. You continue to try and act like this is a berserker. It’s about as obvious as it can get that it’s not. You sent me a fuzzy, grainy picture and I just took your word for it because you had sold to other people. That was my mistake and I’m making sure others don’t do the same thing. I’m done with this conversation unless you want to make it right and refund me. Otherwise, bye.
Your the scammer trying to get a free coral. No one else is taking the hit, everyone else is happy with their orders. Everyone can see the pictures and see how bad yours are too. You must have nothing better to do at 3am then banish me. To me it sounds like you just wanted to sell this shroom or do who knows what with it. The Camaro Show has never scammed anyone and everyone else here will tell you that, It’s not like I don’t have the name and the reputation. I’m not some guy on Craig’slist. You have the whole story and all the pictures bought from another reputable collector on here, but you want to take the low road and try your best to ruin my name over a Legit Berserker You’ve barely had 24 hours.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back