• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

The Camaro Shows Fund the build sale! Lots of High end corals and cheap corals! SPS,LPS, Zoas and shrooms. Check out the last 4 pages 15% off today

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
6B1B7CC8-17D9-4421-8C77-31AD7A732381.jpeg
Rainbow Eclipse
4 polyp frag
$450
Or I would I be willing to cut into single polyp frags for $125pp

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will be in Cleveland and Canton Ohio Tomorrow if anyone is interested in getting some frags of my insane collection. Can meet anyone along the way from Wheeling and Cleveland as well.

Josemar Cascante

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just received my package of high end Zoas and I have to say these are some of the healthiest corals I’ve received. Buy with confidence! Very responsive, great communication and an excellent collection to choose from. Already looking at my next pack to order!!

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just received my package of high end Zoas and I have to say these are some of the healthiest corals I’ve received. Buy with confidence! Very responsive, great communication and an excellent collection to choose from. Already looking at my next pack to order!!
Thank you so much for the kind words

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 72 51.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 71 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.7%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back