**The Cherry Corals $20 Dollar Live Sale** August 21st 4pm to 2am!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you guys send tracking info? I selected a yesterday (8/25) as my ship date and haven't gotten any shipping info or delivery. Website still shows my order as processing. I know its still early in the day, just want to know if I need to expect them today.
Hi Jake, I just looked up your orders and on the order that included shipping, no date was selected.

We could ship today if that will work or any day next week.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOVE my coral from you guys. UPS arrived before 8am today. Acclimated and prepped the coral and had polyp extension on everything with in 20 minutes. Will def buy from you again

A+++++++

Thank you!!

This sale is all about showing appreciation to our awesome Reef2Reef friends :cool: so glad you like your new Cherries!!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you guys send tracking info? I selected a yesterday (8/25) as my ship date and haven't gotten any shipping info or delivery. Website still shows my order as processing. I know its still early in the day, just want to know if I need to expect them today.
I figured out what happend, on your first order that included the shipping charge, no date was selected. On your second order you selected a ship date, this messed up our web guy when he combined orders on shipstation.

atomos

52 32 52 20 52 6f 63 6b 73
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Order arrived spot-on! Although we miss our regular driver who likes to deliver our corals/fish a little past 9, the new UPS driver delivered it perfectly--package in great shape and perfectly placed in a secure area. Corals are amazing! Acclimated beautifully and already showing PE..will definitely order again from Cherry Corals! 5-stars!

Back