The correct way to use KZ products with Coral Snow

psumms

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been using KZ's Coral Snow with Flatworm Stop and Coral Booster for a couple of years and have long seen the benefits (Flatworm stop in particular). I used to add each direct to the tank individually, Coral Snow first. I recently started mixing the Coral Snow with the Flatworm stop and CoralBooster and letting it sit for a few minutes, give it a stir then dose in together. I know KZ report the benefit of using Coral Snow with their other products but never found any info on how exactly the multiple products should be best used together. I did email KZ to ask this but after a few replies could never quite get them to understand what I was asking and just received links to the KZ usage guide.

So my question is, does anyone know the recommended way to dose KZ products with CoralSnow? Mix together? Mix individually? CoralSnow first then others individually in the tank soon after? If mixing first, how long to leave before dosing? Have I missed some well-known instructions somewhere?

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help

Woodyth

PITTER PATTER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny how my questions are always here. This one isn't answered so bumping to see if someone knows. I'm using snow+ along with the cyano. I have been using both for just over a week now. Snowing every other day, cyano daily on my 28 gallon. Thoughts?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back