The Craziest Lobo I’ve Ever Seen

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I literally just ordered this piece from ExtremeCorals, a favorite vendor of mine. I’ve seen some insane lobos lately. They’ve kinda been a flavor of the month, but I received their email a bit ago and jumped on this thing. I didn’t even know what it was before I tossed it in my basket. Wow...
dcd23b79e162dd8c26bad320bb04321c.jpg

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I literally just ordered this piece from ExtremeCorals, a favorite vendor of mine. I’ve seen some insane lobos lately. They’ve kinda been a flavor of the month, but I received their email a bit ago and jumped on this thing. I didn’t even know what it was before I tossed it in my basket. Wow...
dcd23b79e162dd8c26bad320bb04321c.jpg

I don't blame you that's one beautiful piece. We're going to have to get some pics when you get it!! :)

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely will do!! Will arrive Friday. Expensive piece, but totally worth it... I think [emoji6]

Ahhh yes, our justification to ourselves that it's all worth the money:cool: I think it's totally worth it too, regardless of the price you paid.

OP
OP
L

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahhh yes, our justification to ourselves that it's all worth the money:cool: I think it's totally worth it too, regardless of the price you paid.

Much thanks... I needed to hear that [emoji6]

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
For a beauty of distinction - not a lot of money as long as you are able to keep it thriving. In doing so, will be months of joy and eye catching to guests at your home as well.

MUSBFRANK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got that email too and went directly to the site 2 minutes later and saw that someone had snatched this up already, not that I wanted it but I usually just check out what they get in. Have you ever ordered from them before this and what has been your experience with them? I've had 3 orders from them, 2 orders had bags that were leaking and the 3rd order never came after two weeks and was just cancelled so I was done with them. Besides that, some of the pieces that did come in didn't look close to what was pictured, not even under all blues, I've always felt their pictures were enhanced.

OP
OP
L

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That seems like a steal to me. Great score! I'm curious how big it is, looks massive!

It’s 7x5... that’s one of the biggest lobos I’ve seen. I hadn’t even noticed the size till you asked. And I agree, it really is an extremely good price for a lobo that size/color. I’m glad I happened to have phone in hand when that email arrived. It was the first photo in the email and the reason I clicked so fast. I’m never fast enough to get the epic pieces. ExtremeCorals is awesome. They get the most amazing colony pieces I’ve ever seen at fair prices.

Here’s the email.
3d71374cc9c9c05703bce6a6d6e910bb.jpg

OP
OP
L

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got that email too and went directly to the site 2 minutes later and saw that someone had snatched this up already, not that I wanted it but I usually just check out what they get in. Have you ever ordered from them before this and what has been your experience with them? I've had 3 orders from them, 2 orders had bags that were leaking and the 3rd order never came after two weeks and was just cancelled so I was done with them. Besides that, some of the pieces that did come in didn't look close to what was pictured, not even under all blues, I've always felt their pictures were enhanced.

I have been ordering from ExtremeCorals for around 6 years or more. I’ve never had a single problem or complaint. I can’t imagine their bags leaking. They pack FAR better than any place I’ve seen. When this piece arrives on Friday, I’ll take video of me unpacking it so you can see. It’s a serious pain in the butt, it’s packed so well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Definitely post up a pic once you get it! I'll be excited to see what that looks like in your tank!

OP
OP
L

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll, of course, take photos as it withdraws and acclimates. If you have experience with lobos you’ll know this photo tells you nothing. I literally just placed it in the tank and under halides only.
This is by far the largest lobo I’ve ever had. It’s a monster piece.
More photos to follow.
97c939795b888e74a4fda93aee7ea3c4.jpg

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.5%
Back