The Craziest Lobo I’ve Ever Seen

CindyKz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It just looks angry from shipping and acclimation to me.

I bet it will be amazing once it puffs up. I would absolutely have spent $300 on that :)

Brian1f1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It just looks angry from shipping and acclimation to me.

I bet it will be amazing once it puffs up. I would absolutely have spent $300 on that :)
Well, that’s why I want to see it

joe2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything I’ve ordered from them has looked exactly like the photos (under blue lights of course).
You've got to be kidding right? If you take a look at Extreme corals website at any given day...and I mean any day....you will see the most beautiful corals...corals that don't seem to be available anywhere except extreme corals.com....and the reason for this...is that they aren't even real. This company is not a rip off...but if you buy based on their pictures, you will most certainly feel ripped off. I order from them on occasion...but I know how to read between the lines in their pictures. These are the most photoshopped corals on the internet.

joe2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I literally just ordered this piece from ExtremeCorals, a favorite vendor of mine. I’ve seen some insane lobos lately. They’ve kinda been a flavor of the month, but I received their email a bit ago and jumped on this thing. I didn’t even know what it was before I tossed it in my basket. Wow...
dcd23b79e162dd8c26bad320bb04321c.jpg
If only Extremecorals.com corals looked even remotely like their pics they'd be the best available in the world. Unfortunately, when you get that lobo in person, it will be a pale comparison...litterally PALE. Most photoshopped coral in the entire internet and that is really saying a lot.

MUSBFRANK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, this thread is still kicking, as I mentioned back on 4/25/18, in my personal experience, their corals never looked like the pictures no matter what light they were under. I also said I had leaking bags in prior shipments with them and that I was done with Extreme (famous last words), well about 3 months ago they were having a "buy 2 get 1 free" sale and like an idiot, I took the bait.

Sure enough, one bag was leaking with the coral half out if the water and the elegance coral was sooooo doa. I'll post pics if I can, but the owner (who is a total RICHARD) said it should be fine once you out them in your tank. In my mind I was like dude, if you can't clearly see that this elegance is dead then you're in the wrong business, suffice to say, he finally refunded me the elegance and this time I'm 1000% done ordering from this place.
20210903_102010.jpg
20210903_102313.jpg
20210903_102113.jpg
20210903_102327.jpg

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 39 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.2%
Back