The CURSE of Julian Sprung!!!!!!!!!

Glenner’sreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve had my Two Little Fishies Veggie Mag for more than a couple of years now.
Both the inside and the outside…..THE OUTSIDE!!!!! stick to the glass, keeping me from moving it or retrieving it to fill with seaweed.
Move half way across town to a buds house who has the same Veggie Mag. His moves like Clyde Drexler!
I’m confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Does your Two Little Fishies veggie mag seem like it’s a frag that’s been superglued to the glass?

2. Or……. Does your Two Little Fishies veggie mag skate around your tank like Dorothy Hammil?

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve had my Two Little Fishies Veggie Mag for more than a couple of years now.
Both the inside and the outside…..THE OUTSIDE!!!!! stick to the glass, keeping me from moving it or retrieving it to fill with seaweed.
Move half way across town to a buds house who has the same Veggie Mag. His moves like Clyde Drexler!
1. Does your Two Little Fishies veggie mag seem like it’s a frag that’s been superglued to the glass?

2. Or……. Does your Two Little Fishies veggie mag skate around your tank like Dorothy Hammil?
Mine both outside sticks to glass. It is very nice because it holds the exact spot that I want it to stay at. I reach in with my 20 inch tweezers to pull inside part out load the nori and put it right back in where it was

CanuckReefer

Simple...Salt, Water, LR, Lighting and Flow.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one totally throws me for a loop.....I've bought Sprung before however it is 100% Dulse organic if it's the Purple variety. And half price year round here.

Next question, why does anyone care to put it on a clip so badly? I've been sprinkling Dulse or Green Nori on surface to eventually sink for 25 years. Guess what, the Tangs and Angels still devour it

OP
OP
Glenner’sreef

Glenner’sreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's designed to stay in place
It's designed to stay in place.
Seriously? I didn’t expect that response! So the ones with an issue are the ones that have a freely moving veggie mag? Not the ones that stick. Does the packaging say that?

OP
OP
Glenner’sreef

Glenner’sreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one totally throws me for a loop.....I've bought Sprung before however it is 100% Dulse organic if it's the Purple variety. And half price year round here.

Next question, why does anyone care to put it on a clip so badly? I've been sprinkling Dulse or Green Nori on surface to eventually sink for 25 years. Guess what, the Tangs and Angels still devour it
A simple answer as to why I want to put seaweed in a clip/mag, is because that’s what I bought it for. I think they’re kink of a cool way to watch fish eat literally together. I’m still wondering after reading some of these posts, What was the idea behind this product? To move around the glass or to stick in one place?

OP
OP
Glenner’sreef

Glenner’sreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine both outside sticks to glass. It is very nice because it holds the exact spot that I want it to stay at. I reach in with my 20 inch tweezers to pull inside part out load the nori and put it right back in where it was
So yours too “stick” Maybe Two LF should give a complimentary free pair of 20” tweezers with every purchase! Lol.

OP
OP
Glenner’sreef

Glenner’sreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Julian’s Thing is another TLF product, but it’s fantastic!!! Spot feeding certain corals, nice to have. But it’s looking a bit divided here. Any solid evidence as to how this veggie mag should work?

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I've got one of each model it seems.

OP
OP
Glenner’sreef

Glenner’sreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay GOT THE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Two Little Fishies responded to a customer complaining about having to pry off of the glass.
6F305859-8490-454E-8961-F71C51A5DA5F.png

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Mine stays in place nicely
Occasionally, I have to move the magnet back and forth several times to get the clip to move

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay GOT THE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Two Little Fishies responded to a customer complaining about having to pry off of the glass.
6F305859-8490-454E-8961-F71C51A5DA5F.png
I'm just got the veggiemag a few days ago and mine stays stuck to the outside. All I do is pull it off the glass slightly and then I can slide it around similar to what was described.
Was that response on Amazon directly from 2 Little Fishies? The part about doing it to annoy the person was hilarious and not expected from a reputable company. I appreciate a company that has a sense of humor and is not afraid to say something in fear of someone being offended.

OP
OP
Glenner’sreef

Glenner’sreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just got the veggiemag a few days ago and mine stays stuck to the outside. All I do is pull it off the glass slightly and then I can slide it around similar to what was described.
Was that response on Amazon directly from 2 Little Fishies? The part about doing it to annoy the person was hilarious and not expected from a reputable company. I appreciate a company that has a sense of humor and is not afraid to say something in fear of someone being offended.
Good point! But check out the responders comments at the end of the first paragraph. He says “We designed it” leads me to believe that Amazon posted comments from TLF and customers.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Normally in the question and answer portion on Amazon it says the responders name at the bottom of the answer. I found other questions answered by 2 Little Fishies directly, but I couldn't find the Q/A that you posted.

Not that it matters just gives me a new respect for them as a company if it was actually them, which it does seem like it was.

CrunchyBananas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got sick of trying to pry the magnet away as well when I wanted it to freely slide a bit more, I just keep a small square of paper towel between outside magnet and glass. Never had an issue with the magnet moving on its own and its easy to slide around. My glass is 1/2".

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back