Claimed - The ELOS Signature Sump Giveaway is ON NOW! Check it out!

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I like the layout and the built in dosing tube holders.

ckcustomz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry #2.... love that its small for maybe my next cube setup... perfect size compartments, and love the orange that stands out, and also like that i can add to it, like ato and so on

BedrockIOMC

Never to salty, Just don't go over 35.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Elos Sump Giveaway.jpg

THE ELOS SS SIGNATURE CUBE SUMP GIVEAWAY!

ELOS has teamed up with Bashsea and as usual they have taken something very simple and made it extraordinary! We're excited and thankful for Elos and this wonderful opportunity to present this awesome sump to you and give you a chance to WIN IT!

HOW TO ENTER

• YOUR OFFICIAL ENTRY: Click here and subscribe to the ELOS email list. (you must complete this step in order to be officially entered to win)

• Bonus Entry #1 Facebook Challenge: You must LIKE the Elos America FB page here: Elos FB PAGE

• Bonus Entry #2: Go to the Elos SS Sump page HERE and tell us something you really like about this sump here in this thread as a post.

*Once you have completed the email sign up official entry please make a post in this thread that you have done so. If you completed the Bonus entries then you will have 3 total posts in this thread including the Official Entry Post. (winner will be subject to prove the requirements were met)

THE PRIZE

ELOS SS SUMP Signature Cube 19 shipped to your door!

unnamed.jpg

unnamed2.jpg

This contest will start NOW and end on August 23rd 2018.

**Contest Disclaimer: Winner will be chosen by random number generator and will have their name tagged using the Reef2Reef forum software. You will be sent an alert, NOT an email or message. You will have 48 hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen. In order to make sure you do not miss out on a prize please make a note and check back in this thread on the date of the drawing.

Huge thanks again to ELOS America for providing this awesome prizes!

Entry 1 and 2 complete. Thank you for having this give away!!!
I love ELOS test kits. I have seen Melvin’s reef use them on his YouTube videos and I really want to try them. After I run out of the ones I have now I will be getting some of them. The sumps you guys have have a great look to them and I love the lay out of them. You can tell that there was a lot of thought put into these sumps. I can tell they will become popular. I hope I get a chance to try one some day. Maybe I’ll win this and get to try it out and let eveyone know about them. Keep up the great work guys.

CE13043D-1B95-4F5C-8968-F6A8126031AE.png

Last edited:

ELOSAmerica

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you all for this good Feed Back , good luck to the Winner ...
can't wait to see picture of this cube on your tank ..

pluikens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I originally posted that I did all three entries in just one post so here's my entry for "Subscribed to newsletter".

pluikens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I originally posted that I did all three entries in just one post so here's my entry for "Liked on Facebook".

Back