!!!THE FINAL GIMMIC! Come back and pay full price now, but not without redeeming YOUR FREE FRAG, SEE POST# 362!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good folks keep the photo stream going!

The Little Mermaid Money GIF by INTO ACTION

kintle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I first heard of BC perhaps 3 years back in a BRS video. I was very new to the hobby but going through your site fell in love with the acros. I believe I looked at several other vendors but preferred your photos as they didn't seem so touched up more natural looking without the tweeking of color I see often. I ordered my first battle box for my 28gal. Loved the frags, struggled and lost a few. To new to the hobby to truely appreciate stability or diligent husbandry. Lost the rest in a tank crash with a tank sitter that thought I wasn't feeding enough and feed maybe 3 months of pellets over 6 days. Now my new 100 gal, a year and a half old I went right back to you for my acros for a new battle box. You again did not disappoint and I love what you sent. They are all surviving a month later, look happy and are starting to encrust. Thank you Adam.

lynn.reef.nerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I first heard of BC perhaps 3 years back in a BRS video. I was very new to the hobby but going through your site fell in love with the acros. I believe I looked at several other vendors but preferred your photos as they didn't seem so touched up more natural looking without the tweeking of color I see often. I ordered my first battle box for my 28gal. Loved the frags, struggled and lost a few. To new to the hobby to truely appreciate stability or diligent husbandry. Lost the rest in a tank crash with a tank sitter that thought I wasn't feeding enough and feed maybe 3 months of pellets over 6 days. Now my new 100 gal, a year and a half old I went right back to you for my acros for a new battle box. You again did not disappoint and I love what you sent. They are all surviving a month later, look happy and are starting to encrust. Thank you Adam.

My first introduction was from a local reefer. He is a big BC fan and probably has over 30-40 of Adam's coral (no joke o_O) So I was fortunately enough to see a lot of the pieces in real life.

Goneaway562

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my box. Might need to do another to get a few others.....

First the bad/ugly. Poor Tink Ro Belle must have gotten beat up a bit and was DOA. It really is a shame because this one was CHUNKY! :(
TinkRoBelle.jpg

Now on to the good.

Tijuana Taxi
TijuanaTaxi.jpg

Miss Scarlet
Miss Scarlet.jpg

Julius Lightning
Julius Lightning.jpg

Hawaii!
Hawaii!.jpg

Conveyor Belt of Fleshdunce
Converyor.jpg

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first Battlebox... Everything was packed extremely well, and I got a BattleBrush!

I can't believe how much PE there is within two hours of taking them out of the bags... Adam definitely sends chunks! Every single one of his pieces are 3 to 5 times the size of the LPS I got a few weeks ago

Attachments

• IMG_20210525_135835.jpg
    IMG_20210525_135835.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_20210525_101359.jpg
    IMG_20210525_101359.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 80
Back