!!!THE FINAL GIMMIC! Come back and pay full price now, but not without redeeming YOUR FREE FRAG, SEE POST# 362!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

hotdrop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first Battlebox... Everything was packed extremely well, and I got a BattleBrush!

I can't believe how much PE there is within two hours of taking them out of the bags... Adam definitely sends chunks! Every single one of his pieces are 3 to 5 times the size of the LPS I got a few weeks ago
So far mine looked and extended the best when they arrived. Just cant compare to what Adam does

fragit

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to figure out how to convince my wife to let me order as I have $300 in fish coming Friday. I really want to take advantage of this sale!

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to figure out how to convince my wife to let me order as I have $300 in fish coming Friday. I really want to take advantage of this sale!
I had the same issue. I just told her I was going to buy a few hundred dollars in corals as I was walking out the door of the house to go to work. I had just spent about $1,200 in apex gear earlier in the week. Surprisingly she didn't even care...I should've bought a higher priced battlebox.
I'm going to wait a few weeks before I tell her I'm buying a $600 trident LOL.

EDIT- If you are going to buy something you probably need to do it soon. Adam didn't give a definite end date of the sale, but the latest it may run that he mentioned was the end of the month. So I suspect the sale may be ending any day now.

Last edited:

Andyf30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the same issue. I just told her I was going to buy a few hundred dollars in corals as I was walking out the door of the house to go to work. I had just spent about $1,200 in apex gear earlier in the week. Surprisingly she didn't even care...I should've bought a higher priced battlebox.
I'm going to wait a few weeks before I tell her I'm buying a $600 trident LOL.

EDIT- If you are going to buy something you probably need to do it soon. Adam didn't give a definite end date of the sale, but the latest it may run that he mentioned was the end of the month. So I suspect the sale may be ending any day now.
Because I got some coral already this month, I told my fiancee that since I was delaying shipping to next month I just wouldn't buy any next month. Worked for me ;)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because I got some coral already this month, I told my fiancee that since I was delaying shipping to next month I just wouldn't buy any next month. Worked for me ;)
I joke about how I tell my wife how much money I'm spending, and I really did tell her as I was leaving. However, if I'm being honest she doesn't actually care or complain about how much I spend, although at $1,500 in a week I figured she would make some comment about it but she didn't. It probably doesn't hurt that I've worked $2,000 in overtime in the last week.

Andyf30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I joke about how I tell my wife how much money I'm spending, and I really did tell her as I was leaving. However, if I'm being honest she doesn't actually care or complain about how much I spend, although at $1,500 in a week I figured she would make some comment about it but she didn't. It probably doesn't hurt that I've worked $2,000 in overtime in the last week.
Yeah my fiancee knows the tank is expensive and as long as I let her pick some of the corals (she is on a Ricordea kick as of late) she doesn't mind as long as I don't go too crazy

driftin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't do the BattleBox but did pick a couple pieces directly off the site.
Mr Neutron
Aussie Echinata
Tijuana Taxi
Rocketeer (Adam's selection)

Still in bags acclimating - nice and chunky and I'm super excited for these additions!

0526211147.jpg
0526211149.jpg

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Didn't do the BattleBox but did pick a couple pieces directly off the site.
Mr Neutron
Aussie Echinata
Tijuana Taxi
Rocketeer (Adam's selection)

Still in bags acclimating - nice and chunky and I'm super excited for these additions!

0526211147.jpg
0526211149.jpg

Man, I really inundate you guys with my logo eh lol

Goneaway562

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm really contemplating grabbing a Bubblebath Unicorn and Mad Hatter 2.0 but need the funds for a new frag tank first..... We shall see though.

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm really contemplating grabbing a Bubblebath Unicorn and Mad Hatter 2.0 but need the funds for a new frag tank first..... We shall see though.

That bubblebath unicorn looks sweet. Definitely near the top of my list of most wanted.

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man, I really inundate you guys with my logo eh lol
I love swag! I used to get so much when I was a gigging musician. T-shirts, mugs, hats (didn't where them, passed them to friends), etc.... Actually, I would buy a t-shirt from you the next time I order if you had them? Hint, hint, wink, wink

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 77 37.9%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back