!!!THE FINAL GIMMIC! Come back and pay full price now, but not without redeeming YOUR FREE FRAG, SEE POST# 362!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ClearRain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want the Calacali, so I might need to do another box here soon >_< @Battlecorals Adam, would you be able to do a box of stuff not listed on the site?

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love swag! I used to get so much when I was a gigging musician. T-shirts, mugs, hats (didn't where them, passed them to friends), etc.... Actually, I would buy a t-shirt from you the next time I order if you had them? Hint, hint, wink, wink

Best idea i heard all week. I want one with just the owl logo(no name) so only people familiar with it has any idea what it is about.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah, I totally hear you. I've been toying with the idea for way too long now. I had one women's size sample made up a while back, but I still need to green light actual production on these lol. I'll confess I am super picky when it comes to stuff like this.

IMG_0403.jpeg

IMG_0404.jpeg

CKinLA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on the 10 years. Been looking at your site for the past 6 months or so, and it looks great. In the process of get a 120 up and running, but once I do I’ll be getting one of the large battle boxes; your pick of course.

Is any of the Deltec equipment included in the sale? In need of a CRTT 1500 reactor.

On the shirt, I’d go small B on left pocket area and owl on the back.

reefrun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I totally hear you. I've been toying with the idea for way too long now. I had one women's size sample made up a while back, but I still need to green light actual production on these lol. I'll confess I am super picky when it comes to stuff like this.

IMG_0403.jpeg
Nice hooters ;)

fragit

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed my first BattleBox order late 2016 after reading about how much time is put into making sure corals are adjusted to home life by Adam. My tank was started with dry pukani rock I didn’t know better (always had started with live rock before) and killed all of those corals. I think I’ve ordered 2 maybe 3 Battleboxs since. I always get the $200 box because I’m chicken and hate killing corals and throwing $$ down the drain. I’ve been through dinos, a week long power outage, Algea, no Algea, ups downs etc. you all get it. Man, just this morning I looked in the tank, my cleaner shrimp molted last night and wandered too close to a power head, and last week my leopard wrasse who survived said power outage died from presumably old age. Anyway, I (knock on wood) have managed to keep a few of Adam’s corals alive. Well a few of my last two orders anyway. Let’s see how it goes this time. I Just placed my order! @Battlecorals i forgot to mention in my order note send me a Goldmine! lol

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG_0403.jpeg

IMG_0404.jpeg
Why would you make the owls different sizes?

Back