!!!THE FINAL GIMMIC! Come back and pay full price now, but not without redeeming YOUR FREE FRAG, SEE POST# 362!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Marc2952

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered my very first battlebox! Now I need to make room for the new arrivals.
Nail Biting GIF by memecandy
You are going to love it

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He bends over backwards for his customers, and delivers quality product on top of it.
This is the first order I've ever placed with him but it's obvious he is very customer oriented. I get my order in the middle of the week and I am incredibly excited.

ClearRain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the first order I've ever placed with him but it's obvious he is very customer oriented. I get my order in the middle of the week and I am incredibly excited.
You'll be happy with whichever size box you ordered. My favorites out of my boxes have always been something that Adam chose. Might be your first box, but definitely won't be your last! Lol

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You'll be happy with whichever size box you ordered. My favorites out of my boxes have always been something that Adam chose. Might be your first box, but definitely won't be your last! Lol
I had been looking at buying a box for quite sometime now, but it was the sale that finally made me decide to go ahead and order it.
From everything I've read I'm sure I'll be happy with what he sends.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I am guessing the sale has ended. I added another box to my cart just to see if the price changed and it didn't. It still lasted for what was the longest time that Adam said he may leave it up for. Hopefully anyone who was trying to decide, ordered before it ended.
For those of you that have been buying from BattleCoral for a long time, how rare is it that Adam has a sale?

Back