!!!THE FINAL GIMMIC! Come back and pay full price now, but not without redeeming YOUR FREE FRAG, SEE POST# 362!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My box just arrived a few minutes ago and here is what I got. They're floating now and I will post pictures once I get them in the tank. I am incredibly happy with what I received and the entire experience overall. I guess I know where my sticks will be coming from in the future.
20210602_094506.jpg

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This was awesome guys. Thanks to everyone who participated in the thread and sale. I mean it you guys are the best! In an effort to offer an antidote to the "sale hangover", here's a link to a free "mystery frag".

Available to anyone who wants to redeem it. Limit one per order. I mean technically, you can add 100 or more to your cart, but I'm only sending you one so no need to go there.

Ultimately I do feel like need to give you guys some kind of excuse to come back and pay full price now seeing as I have no plans for an "Aftersale" sale or "Presale" leading up to the "Flash mid-sale" prior to the next inevitable Super-mega sale. lol!

So, anyway here's a little low-hanging fruit to help coax you back into Battleworld.

Edit: Ok lol. I really figured this would go without saying, but the mystery frag offer is intended to complement an order. Not act as a stand-alone order. As much as I wish I could guys, I can not pay to ship you a single free frag, and I am very sorry if I gave that impression here.

BC Mystery Pick-2.png

And, just in case you've really been wondering if the rare and very elusive "black and green one" really does exist......

IMG_0642 2.jpeg

Last edited:

Andyf30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was awesome guys. Thanks to everyone who participated in the thread and sale. I mean it you guys are the best! In an effort to offer an antidote to the "sale hangover", here's a link to a free "mystery frag".

Available to anyone who wants to redeem it. Limit one per order. I mean technically, you can add 100 or more to your cart, but I'm only sending you one so no need to go there.

Ultimately I do feel like need to give you guys some kind of excuse to come back and pay full price now seeing as I have no plans for an "Aftersale" sale or "Presale" leading up to the "Flash mid-sale" prior to the next inevitable Super-mega sale. lol!

So, anyway here's a little low-hanging fruit to help coax you back into Battleworld.

BC Mystery Pick-2.png

And, just in case you've really been wondering if the rare and very elusive "black and green one" really does exist......

IMG_0642 2.jpeg
Adam,

Can we order one of these to an order we have you holding for us? Can't seem to find a workaround for paying for shipping again.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Adam,

Can we order one of these to an order we have you holding for us? Can't seem to find a workaround for paying for shipping again.
The intention really here is for it to be used on future orders. It's a gimmick no matter how you look at it because I include free stuff anyway. Let's please try not to read too far into this offer guys. :)

Andyf30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The intention really here is for it to be used on future orders. It's a gimmick no matter how you look at it because I include free stuff anyway. Let's please try not to read too far into this offer guys. :)
Understood! Thanks!

malacoda

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I am guessing the sale has ended. I added another box to my cart just to see if the price changed and it didn't. It still lasted for what was the longest time that Adam said he may leave it up for. Hopefully anyone who was trying to decide, ordered before it ended.
For those of you that have been buying from BattleCoral for a long time, how rare is it that Adam has a sale?
Last one I saw was a Super Bowl sale.

But his prices are already so fair, and his frag sizes typically so generous, I don't really watch for them.

reefrun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My box was supposed to be here by noon, then suddenly the tracking changed to "before end of day" :confused:

1622758415641.png
My last Battlebox spent and extra night in Memphis and only one piece had a problem.. he has super healthy stuff that’s packaged perfectly. So probably it’s just a test of patience lol

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyway, to get things rolling I'd love to hear what was it about Battlecorals that made you decide to make your very first purchase? Whatever point in the time line that happened to be.
It was the brush. Definitely the brush. You can get coral anywhere, but the Battlebrush? Instant collectors item.

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Battlecorals hey Adam I am planing on ordering my second box from. Do you keep records on what people have all ready bought from you so they don’t get duplicates? Or should we list what we already have in the notes?

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@Battlecorals hey Adam I am planing on ordering my second box from. Do you keep records on what people have all ready bought from you so they don’t get duplicates? Or should we list what we already have in the notes?
Hi there

Absolutely! Much better system here now in place as well. I’ll pull up any previous orders to avoid duplicates for sure. Thanks a lot for the post! Please let me know if you have any more questions at all.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back