The fun of R2R Secret Santa

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Last year (2019) was my first time taking part in SS and it was great. Actually made some good friends and even better friends with those I’ve known. To those that are new or on the fence about it, it’s really fun. It’s not about receiving at all. I sent out around 20 postcards and received some in return and some Christmas cards too. It’s really nice to receive something with a personal touch, especially from a good reefing friend. Looking forward to an even better year this year everyone.

OP
OP
ScottR

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Looking forward to it. Somehow missed last year, but love giving especially for Christmas. Pretty cool idea
Nice buddy. Nothing is better than Christmas with reefing involved. My son’s 8th Bday is next week and he asked for a fish for his bday. Perhaps I’ll get him a shark tank for Christmas.

OP
OP
ScottR

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
It was fun. Even if a certain canister was never sent to a certain member.
I’ll send you a card again this year Scott. So long as your couch is still waiting for me should I need it. And again... yes I’ll be your tank guru and make all of your tanks look stunning :rolleyes:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
My third year and its been well structured and if youre like me awaiting a package- Its even more fun !!

package.jpg

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
You have
I’ll send you a card again this year Scott. So long as your couch is still waiting for me should I need it. And again... yes I’ll be your tank guru and make all of your tanks look stunning :rolleyes:

You are own your own this year fighting for space this year on the couch :p ;Nailbiting
2680351F-4F93-4920-BA8E-1956418A4A03.jpeg

OP
OP
ScottR

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
This is my first year and I’m excited to give something to someone. I was on the fence with it but now that I got my pick, I’m excited to make a new connection and reefing buddy.
The fun part is the reveal. When you get to find out who your SS is.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back