THE FURNACE (WYSIWYG) "Where the HOT STUFF is @ SDC - ERI"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Seadwelling Creatures

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

INTRODUCING THE FURNACE (WYSIWYG)​

What is it? The FURNACE (WYSIWYG) is a live gallery and new items are loaded every week. The Furnace (WYSIWYG) goes live every Saturday morning at 8:30 AM Pacific Time.
The beautiful corals and fish you see on our live gallery are available, but they sell out fast. Remember those Blue Pufferfish that everybody was posting on Instagram? We had them! A rare Dr. Seuss fish, Captive Bred Interruptus Angelfish, gorgeous Dwarf Flame Angels too.

We are wholesale, so if you are interested in buying anything from our live gallery, please contact your favorite retail store for pricing. Tell them what you want and that you saw it on seadwelling.com in the Furnace (WYSIWYG) section. Once the item is sold, it will disappear from the website and these items can sell quickly, so act fast if you’re interested. If your store doesn't buy from us already, have them email is at [email protected]

D (19).jpeg D (116).jpeg E (82).jpeg D (127).jpeg WartskinAnglerStill.jpg Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 8.56.57 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 8.58.35 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 8.58.00 PM.png Maxima.jpeg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 36 42.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 31.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back