OP
Rakie

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cooper turns 5 months old, 1 month shy of the big 0.5!

b6f1acd8b8691f23717995f50df459bf.jpg

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cooper turns 5 months old, 1 month shy of the big 0.5!

b6f1acd8b8691f23717995f50df459bf.jpg
Wow, so the bird has arrived . Beautiful creature.
Shows how far behind I am on your thread (Last I heard he was in egg)....and I'm still falling behind ON YOUR THREAD since I'm Still not getting notices when you OR anyone posts.

OP
OP
Rakie

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, so the bird has arrived . Beautiful creature.
Shows how far behind I am on your thread (Last I heard he was in egg)....and I'm still falling behind ON YOUR THREAD since I'm Still not getting notices when you OR anyone posts.

I don't get notifications for anybodies thread, I just have to find them manually. I don't get updates for yours either. @Fudsey asked me a question and I'll only get a notification if he tags me so I missed it, etc etc. Just how it is right now!

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't get notifications for anybodies thread, I just have to find them manually. I don't get updates for yours either. @Fudsey asked me a question and I'll only get a notification if he tags me so I missed it, etc etc. Just how it is right now!
I have to figure this out.
I posted on some other thread and anytime anyone posts, I get notice.
And all my old threads that I subscribed to NO LONGER get notices.

So I am going to unscubribe to this thread.....and subscribe back in with a post.
Maybe that will fix things. and if not, it may be that LONG THREAD no longer get notices.

Unsubsribing after this post.

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Post, attn: Wally did it work haha
Well I got an Alert (Top Right hand corner), but No email yet. (waiting)

Hang on.....EMAIL just came in as I was typing.
2019-07-12_RakiePost.jpg

IT WORKED!!!

But I also did something else (after I added Rakie's thread to my Watched threads)

(I clicked on WATCHED THREADS) (Then I selected SHOW ALL WATCH THREADS)
which showed all the Thread (WITH CHECK BOXES).

I TICKED OFF (Rakie's Thread)
and on BOTTOM (There is a dropdown.....I chose "Enable Email Notifications") and I HIT (GO)

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is full, 17 more corals on the way. Structure should be here by then though!

b335da6a100da5d7766a96bae0f104b9.jpg
339f8edb01149a082a323be6a9d9dbbe.jpg
860083ac91a7bc5ef09401a41b14fe5b.jpg
@Rakie , now that I got my EMail Notices working (I hope for good).....I'll know when you reply.

So I have a question about the photo above and where you stand with your clean up and restart.

Wonderful looking frags, and an amazing collection (Again).

However, is that still bubble algae in your Frag Tank? Didn't you clean that up before starting again?

Maybe the answer is in the history of this thread....but tough to catch up on so many missed posts (while my new Urchin...Which just got Yanked, decided to pick up many of my frags and Tossed them around like Junk he usually collects)

OP
OP
Rakie

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rakie I'm curious what your program looks like on your radion. I'm about to get my XR30 non pro G4s setup on my RSR250. No coral yet but I definitely don't want to go burning things off the bat.
I'm the wrong person to ask! 14 hour photoperiod, 100% intensity for 10 hours, plus the t5, and lastly my spectrum has more whites, green and red then ab+

You need to take like 20 weeks to slowly get to that percentage, small changes become very dramatic for corals above 75%

lbacha

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only bubble algae in the display tank, none in the frag tank that I see. The frag tank DOES have Ulva though.

So do you always have ulva or does it come and go. I get it every so often then it disappears. If it gets too thick I just pull it out by hand.

Just wondering what makes it show up as my parameters are the same it just seems seasonal (typically summer) for my tank

Len

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only bubble algae in the display tank, none in the frag tank that I see. The frag tank DOES have Ulva though.
See the Auto-Notification-Emails is working (Again). I got your reply and am Tuned into your Thread.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 41 48.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 44 52.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • None.

Votes: 22 26.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.7%
Back