The GHL Black Friday Sale has BEGUN!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Untitled design.gif

Now's the perfect time to save BIG!
Offer ends November 28.

Sales details below:

Black Friday 2022 (USA only)
Black Friday 2022 (All regions, except USA)

Gaël

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When will the Ion Director be available again?

"Hello, GHL team's apology for the frustrating and inconvenient situation with the IOND.

Unfortunately, we still have a problem with the availability of ION Director sensors, our current supplier is still unable to meet the demand for sensors in the quantity we require, despite various optimization measures.
Since last year, we have worked hard to find a sustainable and effective solution for the IOND sensor problem.

We can only repeat what we always tell our customers via our ticket system, in the forums or FB groups.

The sensor vendor has problems, can't keep up with the demand, but we were actively working on an alternative.
We are soooo close for a really great solution for our sensor problem. Since we rely on other companies, especially for the special chemicals, this process is not completely under our control.

So we again ask for understanding and patience. It is a matter of weeks now until we can announce our solution officially.

Until we have an exact delivery date for the IOND sensors, we cannot accept new orders. As soon as we have concrete information about availability, we will announce this officially."

Gaël

nickm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Hello, GHL team's apology for the frustrating and inconvenient situation with the IOND.

Unfortunately, we still have a problem with the availability of ION Director sensors, our current supplier is still unable to meet the demand for sensors in the quantity we require, despite various optimization measures.
Since last year, we have worked hard to find a sustainable and effective solution for the IOND sensor problem.

We can only repeat what we always tell our customers via our ticket system, in the forums or FB groups.

The sensor vendor has problems, can't keep up with the demand, but we were actively working on an alternative.
We are soooo close for a really great solution for our sensor problem. Since we rely on other companies, especially for the special chemicals, this process is not completely under our control.

So we again ask for understanding and patience. It is a matter of weeks now until we can announce our solution officially.

Until we have an exact delivery date for the IOND sensors, we cannot accept new orders. As soon as we have concrete information about availability, we will announce this officially."

Gaël
Thank you and can’t wait for the IOND to be available.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am glad GHL is working out the little issues with the ION... Once it is up and running, I plan to add it to my KH director set up

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back