The GO & GRO Contest! WIN a Neptune Systems GRO Macroalgae Light!

ZWesley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My favorite part of the website is that is can be about as long or as short as you want it to be. With the drop down + for all of the features and simple design it is really easy to navigate.

Skoll

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the idea of it actually connecting to the apex I got 360xs for the dt thinking they would link and though the do work well it reduces the appeal for me not being able to have a single control system

reefishee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune GRO Giveaway copy.jpg

The Neptune Systems GO & GRO Contest!

Reef2Reef is proud to team up with Neptune Systems to bring you a fantastic giveaway where one winner will receive one of the newest additions to the famous line of Neptune Systems products, the GRO Macroalgae light! Some of the most successful reef aquariums employ the use of a macroalgae-filled growth area or refugium for the purpose of nutrient control. The GRO is a specialized, 20W LED light designed to grow many types of common macroalgaes (i.e. Chaetomorpha) using a specialized light spectrum which maximizes photosynthesis. It plugs directly into any available DC24 port in your Apex ecosystem, or alternatively, it can also be run completely standalone.

1617291830283.png

How to enter button ORANGE contest.jpg

Official Entry: Check out the GRO Macroalgae Light by Neptune Systems (CLICK HERE) and make a post in this thread telling us what you like most about it.

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

BONUS ENTRY:
Post any photo from your aquarium in this thread in which you will employ the new GRO LIGHT to do it's work!

BONUS ENTRY: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make. (we will verify if you are the chosen winner)

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE. #supportingmembers #partnermembers

The Prize Button ORANGE Contest.jpg

At the end of the month we will choose 1 winner to receive their very own GRO Macroalgae Light shipped to their door!

GRO-alone-bottom-flat-trans-1024x683-1.png

GRO-persp-above-trans-1024x1024-2.png

GRO-sump-bottom-up-persp-trans-1024x866-1.png

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through May 2rd, 2021. The winner will be chosen on May 3rd, 2021.

The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Special Thanks to Neptune Systems for sponsoring this great contest!
ATAquariums banner.png

#r2rgiveaway
Grows great algae!

lacrosseboss18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seamless integration with my apex system. One source for everything. 1 program to control and monitor my tank.. hello sky

Neros503

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: I like how you can use the light by itself, or with the apex controller.

BostonReefer300

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Reef2Reef is proud to team up with Neptune Systems to bring you a fantastic giveaway where one winner will receive one of the newest additions to the famous line of Neptune Systems products, the GRO Macroalgae light! Some of the most successful reef aquariums employ the use of a macroalgae-filled growth area or refugium for the purpose of nutrient control. The GRO is a specialized, 20W LED light designed to grow many types of common macroalgaes (i.e. Chaetomorpha) using a specialized light spectrum which maximizes photosynthesis. It plugs directly into any available DC24 port in your Apex ecosystem, or alternatively, it can also be run completely standalone.

1617291830283.png

Official Entry: Check out the GRO Macroalgae Light by Neptune Systems (CLICK HERE) and make a post in this thread telling us what you like most about it.

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

BONUS ENTRY:
Post any photo from your aquarium in this thread in which you will employ the new GRO LIGHT to do it's work!

BONUS ENTRY: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make. (we will verify if you are the chosen winner)

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE. #supportingmembers #partnermembers

At the end of the month we will choose 1 winner to receive their very own GRO Macroalgae Light shipped to their door!

Entries accepted through May 2rd, 2021. The winner will be chosen on May 3rd, 2021.

The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

ATAquariums banner.png

#r2rgiveaway
Official Entry: I think the technical specifications are great and I love the look. Plugging directly into the Apex is a huge bonus.

1617291830283.png

BONUS ENTRY:

ATAquariums banner.png

#r2rgiveaway[/HASH

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 36 59.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back