*** The Great Orphek Osix Controller Giveaway!! $5,000+ in PRIZES!! 5 WINNERS!! ***

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Orphek GIVEAWAY.jpg

ATTENTION, REEF2REEFers!! Orphek is celebrating the launch of their BRAND NEW Orphek Osix – OR3 LED Bar iCon Smart Dim Controller and we’re excited to share it with you!! They're hosting a HUGE giveaway ($5,000+ in prizes) right here with 5 WINNERS!!! You guys are gonna LOVE this!!

Lots of ways to win!! Lots of prizes to win!! Lots of fun for everyone!! Check out the rules and get those entries in!!

orphek5.jpg

HOW TO ENTER

Official Rules:
  1. You must complete the Official Entry before completing any of the daily or bonus entries. We will verify the official entry before confirming the winner, so DO NOT miss that step!
  2. Be sure to make a post in this thread for each and every entry you complete (this is important since we will be using a random number generator to pick the winning post).
  3. For our general contest rules and disclaimers that apply to all of our R2R Giveaways, CLICK HERE!
Official Entry: (required to enter) Check out Orphek's thread outlining the details of the Orphek Osix – OR3 LED Bar iCon Smart Dim Controller and tell us one reason you hope you win!

BONUS ENTRIES:

1. Check out Orphek’s OR3 LED light bars HERE and tell us why you’d like to win these for your tank!
  2. Follow Orphek on Instagram.
  3. Like Orphek on Facebook.
  4. Check out the Orphek Photo/Video Gallery on their website and tell us which tank caught your eye the most.
  5. Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
  6. Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
  7. Start a new thread in any of our general forums (not marketplace, local, or sponsor forums) about any reefing topic you'd like. This can be done once a week for extra entries. Not sure how to start a thread? We're glad you asked. CLICK HERE!
  8. Check out Orphek's video demonstrating the new Osix and tell us one thing you learned about the new controller.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

orphek6.jpg

THE PRIZES

Winners can choose between the Osix 60 for OR3 60, Osix 90 for OR3 90, and Osix 120 for OR3 120.

1st Prize: Osix 120 or 90 or 60 with 6 OR3 LED bars to be chosen by the winner + fixing bracket
2nd Prize: Osix 120 or 90 or 60 with 5 OR3 LED bars to be chosen by the winner + fixing bracket
3rd Prize: Osix 120 or 90 or 60 with 4 OR3 LED bars to be chosen by the winner + fixing bracket
4th Prize: Osix 120 or 90 or 60 with 3 OR3 LED bars to be chosen by the winner + fixing bracket
5th Prize: Osix 120 or 90 or 60 with 2 OR3 LED bars to be chosen by the winner + fixing bracket

If you’re paying attention, that’s a total of 5 of the new Orphek Osix systems and 20 OR3 LED bars!!

orphek4.jpg

orphek.jpg

orphek3.jpg

THE DRAWING

Entries will be accepted through April 23, 2023. We will choose the winners via a random number generator on April 24, 2023. The winners will have their usernames tagged. We will not email or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thank you everyone for joining the fun, and a big thanks to @Orphek for such an awesome giveaway!

#r2rgiveaway

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry I love the capability of the 10000% that would be amazing control in the night settings getting that perfect pop also getting the oerfect moonlight....

SpyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to win because these would make the perfect supplemental light for my tank. I like the simplicity and ability to easily add more bars. The app also looms cool.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the led bars for the spread and supplemental lighting they provide. It's also nice to have more options on hanging angles for less shading. Being able to have control over the power is a game changer.

spsick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry:

Im excited to see the possibilities of dimming control on strips of my choosing to get the look I want for my tank.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Bonus 1

I love the customizability of the bars! Mix and match the bars to help achieve the perfect color. Further ability to tune each one. Set cycles and everything.

I'm not a fan of pucks and the bars remind me of the spread of T5s. I prefer bar lights by far.

spsick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus Entry 1:

I like the offerings of choices on the OR3 bars and would like to try them as a replacement for my T5s whose days are numbered.

spsick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry:

Buold thread update-

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Great addition to my Orphek light family already. ( been working with james and Kris)

FreshSaltH2o

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Controllability is the top for me capability of the 10000% that is amazing if I win I’m giving away a radion fo free

Last edited:

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 142 60.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 65 27.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 83 35.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 41 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 63 27.0%
Back