*** The Great Orphek Osix Controller Giveaway!! $5,000+ in PRIZES!! 5 WINNERS!! ***

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  1. Check out Orphek’s OR3 LED light bars HERE and tell us why you’d like to win these for your tank! DONE
  2. Follow Orphek on Instagram. DONE- Michael_ratto91
  3. Like Orphek on Facebook. DONE Michael Ratto
  4. Check out the Orphek Photo/Video Gallery on their website and tell us which tank caught your eye the most. The first one, man that ACRO is popping
  5. Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make. Done on FB
  6. Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
  7. Start a new thread in any of our general forums (not marketplace, local, or sponsor forums) about any reefing topic you'd like. This can be done once a week for extra entries. Not sure how to start a thread? We're glad you asked. CLICK HERE!
  8. Check out Orphek's video demonstrating the new Osix and tell us one thing you learned about the new controller. How simple it is!
I AM ALSO A SUPPORTING MEMBER
you should do all these in separate posts so you have more opportunities to win. I recommend you read the instructions about how they pick the winners in the first post.

Bobby daniels

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Shared to FB

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230329_064527_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230329_064527_Facebook.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 12

Ftrain576

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry 1.
  1. Check out Orphek’s OR3 LED light bars HERE and tell us why you’d like to win these for your tank!

The bar is raised! The ability to control each bar individually opens up a whole new way to arrange your aqua scape, and coral placement…….Game changer!

Ftrain576

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry 1.
  1. Check out Orphek’s OR3 LED light bars HERE and tell us why you’d like to win these for your tank!

The bar is raised! The ability to control each bar individually opens up a whole new way to arrange your aqua scape, and coral placement…….Game changer!
Got so excited I forgot about the the entry requirements.

This has to be the most advanced and most feature laden light setup on the market. It will be perfect for my planned new 160 gallon SPS dominant tank. With the ability to control each bar individually and the extremely flexible dimming feature, will allow me to be less concerned about coral placement knowing I can easily control and adjust the lights to my liking.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back