The House just passed a bill that would possibly effect our hobby

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Havent followed it lately but last i saw the part everyone hear panicking about is not included in the latest iteration(again that may change or maybe did and i missed it). However no it has not passed yet, but there has been recent talk of it again by some politicians

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ridiciulous amount of fossil fuels being burned in our Earth is the root cause of all this. Focus on this, stop cutting down trees. Glad we have electric cars now but until its affordable its not going to get better for along time. At this rate i dont see the reefs surviving 30 years.
Please look up all info on electric cars, info they don’t want you to know, they’re adding to the problems. Fields being stacked and loaded with them, you can’t do anything with them it’s all hazardous waste. Which states are going to get that picnic? On fire..burn to the ground it’s all hazardous, don’t stand downwind of any solar panels on fire either…loaded with hazardous chems. Just saying…

Ashish Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please look up all info on electric cars, info they don’t want you to know, they’re adding to the problems. Fields being stacked and loaded with them, you can’t do anything with them it’s all hazardous waste. Which states are going to get that picnic? On fire..burn to the ground it’s all hazardous, don’t stand downwind of any solar panels on fire either…loaded with hazardous chems. Just saying…
I know everything good we do becomes a problem and business just want to show us one benefit. I just find it amazing that the gas engine has been around for over 100 years and we can't find a better renewable resource without skrewing up the planet so fast.

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are better ways. They are deliberately killed. Almost like someone would rather have the problems than the solutions. Or the problems don't really exist in the first place.

Disease resistant plants- OO GMO must not eat or use. Poison Poison Poison

Nuclear power - New plants look like and work about as much as open heart surgery does now compared to the first open heart surgery in 1893. Never mind you just want Godzilla to get us.

Banning inanimate objects instead of dealing with violent people. Okay ban guns. We have borders that cant keep drugs or even children out out. We will stop guns. Even though a dog cant tell a crate of guns from a crate of hammers.

My favorite is the Blue Planet is short of water. If you want to have a nice green lawn don't live in a desert.

I could go on. I could go on and on and on and on. People now consider their beliefs unquestionable. They get angry when you do. That makes me really sad.

Don't be a herd animal is all I ask. Living in a herd is zero fun and your future is only as long as the farmer needs you.
Then you get processed.

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are better ways. They are deliberately killed. Almost like someone would rather have the problems than the solutions. Or the problems don't really exist in the first place.

Disease resistant plants- OO GMO must not eat or use. Poison Poison Poison

Nuclear power - New plants look like and work about as much as open heart surgery does now compared to the first open heart surgery in 1893. Never mind you just want Godzilla to get us.

Banning inanimate objects instead of dealing with violent people. Okay ban guns. We have borders that cant keep drugs or even children out out. We will stop guns. Even though a dog cant tell a crate of guns from a crate of hammers.

My favorite is the Blue Planet is short of water. If you want to have a nice green lawn don't live in a desert.

I could go on. I could go on and on and on and on. People now consider their beliefs unquestionable. They get angry when you do. That makes me really sad.

Don't be a herd animal is all I ask. Living in a herd is zero fun and your future is only as long as the farmer needs you.
Then you get processed.
Agreed,the easiest non harmful ways are always killed. Doesn’t make money for those who have killed them. Problems make money. Better get off these subjects.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 30.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back