The INKBIRD "check your temp" Giveaway! TWO WINNERS!

Bfragale

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to have the wireless capability of the temp controller. To be able to get notified of anything is off would be a huge upgrade for me.

the floating one is cool too. I would just leave it in the sump - and still love the WiFi and notification features.
Super cool.

LDog74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry:
I would love the Wifi feature! The ability to monitor both heat & cooling is a very convenient feature.
I try & keep my temp stable at 78-79 & run have to run a chiller on the tank for 6-7 months out of the year to do so.

WaterWorld

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the simplicity of the temp controller plus wifi notifications make it easy to keep tabs on your tank for stability

EJReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I like best about the ink bird products is how they give you a way to make sure your tank doesn’t overheat if your heater breaks!

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for a great contest! The controller is a great piece of technology for keeping our reefs safe. Someone is going to win a very nice prize!

Official Entery Quesstion' What do I like about the WiFi Aquarium Temperature Controller or the Wireless Floating Thermometer!

I like that the Inkbird controller keeps my reef temperatures rock solid and safe all seasons year round. I like that the thermometer keeps track of my tanks temperature so that I can effortlessly check the temperature without wires!

This technology keeps my reef tank safe and stable like a bowl of porridge in that story about "Goldilocks and The Three Bears." "Not to hot, not to cold, but just right."

Hat Tip to author Robert Southey who is known to have regretted that he never had a reef tank back in 1837.

youtube sleep GIF by Purple
:cool:

Last edited:

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WhoooHoo
Bonus entry for my partner status!

Miss Congeniality April 25Th GIF
Here I was saying (just the other day!) how much I love my Inkbird keeping my tank comfortable.

- True story. - ;) :cool:

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Official entry:
I can check and adjust the temperature from anywhere!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back