The INKBIRD "check your temp" Giveaway! TWO WINNERS!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
INKBIRD GIVEAWAY.jpg

Hello Reef2Reefers!! Welcome to the INKBIRD "check your temp" Giveaway!!!

We're excited to announce the newest giveaway brought to you by one of our newest sponsors, INKBIRD who specializes in temp/humidity controllers and sensors! As a matter of fact we're going to be giving away two or their cool products during this giveaway! So get entered to win NOW and this brand new kit could be yours!!

HOW TO ENTER:
Contestants will have to complete the "official entry" to be entered into this contest. By completing all entries you will increase your chances of winning.

Official Entry: Make a comment in this thread about what you like about the WiFi Aquarium Temperature Controller or the Wireless Floating Thermometer! Click the respective links for more info on each prize!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

BONUS 1:
FOLLOW the INKBIRD Instagram Page Here
BONUS 2: LIKE the INKBIRD Facebook Page Here
BONUS 3: FOLLOW @Inkbird _Official on R2R.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

PRIZE:
Two winners will be chosen. One will win the Temp Controller and the other will win the Floating Thermometer.

1st Prize: Digital Temperature Controller
2nd Prize: Floating Thermometer

1619538743975.png

1619538772272.png

1619538659468.png

1619538630568.png

Drawing of the Prize and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through May 30th, 2021. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on May 31st, 2021.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winner's usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to INKBIRD!

#r2rgiveaway

Last edited:

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the wifi temp controller because for those of us without full controller systems this is an easy way to remotely check on a key parameter.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Starting a new tank and I actually Plan on buying the ink bird controller for more redundancy.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back