The INKBIRD "check your temp" Giveaway! TWO WINNERS!

reefchevy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fact I won’t be switching my apex heater outlet on and off a million times a year....win!!!!

Fishinwall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wireless control is very helpful and a floating thermometer would be convenient.

Aqua62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having WIFI capabilities will make controlling the temperature controller so much easier.

Backer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the wireless capability of the controller and the ability to receive temp
Alerts.

mistyw

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
INKBIRD GIVEAWAY.jpg

Hello Reef2Reefers!! Welcome to the INKBIRD "check your temp" Giveaway!!!

We're excited to announce the newest giveaway brought to you by one of our newest sponsors, INKBIRD who specializes in temp/humidity controllers and sensors! As a matter of fact we're going to be giving away two or their cool products during this giveaway! So get entered to win NOW and this brand new kit could be yours!!

HOW TO ENTER:
Contestants will have to complete the "official entry" to be entered into this contest. By completing all entries you will increase your chances of winning.

Official Entry: Make a comment in this thread about what you like about the WiFi Aquarium Temperature Controller or the Wireless Floating Thermometer! Click the respective links for more info on each prize!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

BONUS 1:
FOLLOW the INKBIRD Instagram Page Here
BONUS 2: LIKE the INKBIRD Facebook Page Here
BONUS 3: FOLLOW @Inkbird _Official on R2R.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

PRIZE:
Two winners will be chosen. One will win the Temp Controller and the other will win the Floating Thermometer.

1st Prize: Digital Temperature Controller
2nd Prize: Floating Thermometer

1619538743975.png

1619538772272.png

1619538659468.png

1619538630568.png

Drawing of the Prize and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through May 30th, 2021. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on May 31st, 2021.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winner's usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to INKBIRD!

#r2rgiveaway

mistyw

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d love to be able to monitor my temperature wirelessly, especially with the summer heat coming up.

dmward1978

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the inkbird temp control app because I don’t need to pull the thermometer out to make an adjustment. And being able to check the temp from anywhere gives me peace of mind.

Rick's Reviews

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
INKBIRD GIVEAWAY.jpg

We're excited to announce the newest giveaway brought to you by one of our newest sponsors, INKBIRD who specializes in temp/humidity controllers and sensors! As a matter of fact we're going to be giving away two or their cool products during this giveaway! So get entered to win NOW and this brand new kit could be yours!!

HOW TO ENTER:
Contestants will have to complete the "official entry" to be entered into this contest. By completing all entries you will increase your chances of winning.

Official Entry: Make a comment in this thread about what you like about the WiFi Aquarium Temperature Controller or the Wireless Floating Thermometer! Click the respective links for more info on each prize!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

BONUS 1:

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

PRIZE:
Two winners will be chosen. One will win the Temp Controller and the other will win the Floating Thermometer.

1619538743975.png

1619538772272.png

1619538659468.png

1619538630568.png

Entries accepted through May 30th, 2021. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on May 31st, 2021.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winner's usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to INKBIRD!

#r2rgiveaway

INKBIRD GIVEAWAY.jpg

HOW TO ENTER:

BONUS 1:

PRIZE:

1619538743975.png

1619538772272.png

1619538659468.png

1619538630568.png

Thanks again to INKBIRD!

I use reef2reef to forum to help me before i introduce fish and corals in my aquarium. I currently use 1 stick on thermometer, a floating thermometer and an electronic thermometer with a cable that I rest in the water,
">#r2rgiveaway[/HI use reef2reef to forum to help me before i introduce fish and corals in my aquarium. I currently use 1 stick on thermometer, a floating thermometer and an electronic thermometer with a cable that I rest in the water,

INKBIRD GIVEAWAY.jpg

HOW TO ENTER:

BONUS 1:

PRIZE:

1619538743975.png

1619538772272.png

1619538659468.png

1619538630568.png

Thanks again to INKBIRD!

#r2rgiveaway
I use reef2reef forum as it provides so many different opinions about marine fish keeping and also corals which I am looking forward to introduce in the future. As a new marine aquarium enthusiast, i have brought all the gear with no idea. I have lights I can adjust via my phone, I have waves/wavemakers I can adjust via my phone yet i still currently use 1 stick on thermometer, a floating thermometer and an electronic thermometer with a cable that I rest in the water, the INKBIRD temperature control and floating thermometer will provide me further control of my aquarium whilst I am away at work or on holiday, i enjoy the fact that I am in control, protecting and enjoying my aquarium whilst I'm not there, INKBIRD is another great way to control your aquarium

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Exciting these contests new to saltwater hobby and loving it
Welcome to the salt world and Reef2Reef! There's a bunch of great tools out there for the experienced and beginner! Good luck on the contest.

Back