The INKBIRD "check your temp" Giveaway! TWO WINNERS!

Tank_Escape

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: the convenience on wifi and having a little more security! Had my eye on an inkbird

Pinkfrost001

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: love that the digital temperature controller gives you the ability to easily read and adjust the temperature instead of trying to mess with a separate heater and old school Mercury based suction cup thermometer that constantly roams the tank!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Official entry: love that the digital temperature controller gives you the ability to easily read and adjust the temperature instead of trying to mess with a separate heater and old school Mercury based suction cup thermometer that constantly roams the tank!
This giveaway has ended but go check out some of the active ones!

Saltysocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus #1: GUYS I NEED THIS. Going on vacation in 2 weeks and I have the non-wifi inkbird. To say I'm paranoid is an understatement, this will be my first vacation since starting the tank in a little over a year. Of I do happen to will im giving my other inkbird controller away for FREE via r2r or local club

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
GUYS I NEED THIS. Going on vacation in 2 weeks and I have the non-wifi inkbird. To say I'm paranoid is an understatement, this will be my first vacation since starting the tank in a little over a year. Of I do happen to will im giving my other inkbird controller away for FREE via r2r or local club
This giveaway is already over.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • None.

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.3%
Back