The ins and outs of my 20,000 gallon reef tank .

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing I can say that hasn't already been said. This is just way off the chart crazy and amazing! Thanks for sharing this here. I would never have seen it had it been on RC. :) I will be keeping an eye on the FB page also.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! His tank may even be big enough for a tang! :D

taxiem

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow i am totally mindblown @Pigpen not the sie of the aquarium or the fish inside but the sheer dedication and mental effort that clearly goes into self designing and building all of your own equipment and controllers as well. Yes, its your "day job" as such to design such stuff ( I have a morbid fascination with forensic equipment in labs lol ) but you have crossed your career skills over into your hobby and made a mindblowing and accurate system that i exceptional.

What I love most is that you said you built it cos you were bored though lol Here in England where I live, people get bored they rearrange the furniture or go out shopping!! That being said, your tank and equipment rooms are probably the size of the entire ground floor of most British homes lol xx

Would love to see some updates although am away to FB to stalk your page now and have a day long read I imagine x

OP
OP
Pigpen

Pigpen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not posted in a really long time so I will start with this little part I machined today for a new way to move a lot of water for very little electricity .

20180907_160322_resized.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 133 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back