The lurking has finally come to an end! Hi! I'm Nora!

H3rm1tCr@b

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title states, I am new (and my name is Nora). I have a love for the ocean and all of it's inhabitants, and I have two small dogs, a paludarium, a betta fish tank, a terrarium with hermit crabs, and a twenty gallon tall nano reef tank. My nano reef is over a year and a half old! My tank is kind of budget... and no protein skimmer... or crazy lighting... or sump/filtration... but it seems to be pretty mature and happy now! *knocks on wood* Can't wait to share and learn more about this AWESOME hobby!!!
unnamed.jpg

OP
OP
H3rm1tCr@b

H3rm1tCr@b

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Nora from another former lurker welcome to R2R. Thanks for saying hi and for sharing your tank looks great.

88DEE428-40A2-4629-9CBF-9D5FE051B31C.jpeg

Thank you so much! It has been a struggle in the past. it is my very first tank and it started off kinda badly ;Dead had a mass invert die off and lost a couple of fish in the first few months. But, I think that now that I have a refractometer, knowledge, matured a tiny bit... etc. it is now stabilizing!

OP
OP
H3rm1tCr@b

H3rm1tCr@b

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi nora, thanks for joining! That's a nice looking tank.

I can see that both of us love yellow watchman gobies! Mine enjoys slapping his pistol shrimp when he gets annoyed. I get the impression that the shrimp is like a really clingy boyfriend. :p

Back