The Mindstream is DEAD!! I'm getting mine soon!

Darrell Brady

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beta testers had to sign an agreement saying they wouldn’t share any feedback or information publicly. The company hasn’t released the beta testers from this agreement apparently, so they still aren’t allowed to share information.
mind stream shared the photo of one of its beta tester mind stream in a tank. There was no imfo. shared.

chicago

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not talking about just beta testers. By now someone has to have some info

chicago

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i recall him posting.. but do not recall if he posted any real feed back.. i know he should like far away video.. but not like it in action or shots of the app in use ect.... or did he .. i will go back and look

Darrell Brady

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to Web App login to registure it took all imfo. but did not send could someone try an see if goes through.

dz6t

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will love to see a comparison of Alk measured by MS vs laboratory titration tests.
I also like to know how Alk is measured by the device as it sounds like it is not based on colorimetric testing such as the method used by Hanna. Also I heard MS calculates, instead of directly measure Alk (may be I was misinformed).

While many people are interested in the functionality of the product and cost, I want to know the basic science behind the Alk measurement as I am a chemist and Alk is the most important parameter.

I read through their patents, does seem to find the information I am looking for.

May be someone here can answer this question?

Thank you very much

Darrell Brady

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got email from mind stream the orders placed first of July .should ship first of August.

chicago

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i heard the same thing on shipping.. once set up I will post some findings ect..

Murica

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just reading all the messages in this thread.. Curious if they're using the negative advertising technique similar to what Calvin Klein's famous for. I personally don't think this is a scam as some people think, however I can't believe how long it's been and they're NOW rolling out the actual product.

When someone does actually get there's, please include in your review your experiences with the actual company, as I think this is going to be a huge component if people buy these or not. Not off to a good start.. That's for sure. I'm personally torn between apex/ghl and this. Pretty steep upfront cost so I'm hoping they are flawless, otherwise I'm torn between the two controllers.

Last edited:

HomeSlizzice

Wrasse/Angelfish nut!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For what its worth, I've had good luck communicating with them via Facebook messenger.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 43 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 47 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.1%
Back